Event Season 33 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Count starts 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This does ring a bell. I don’t think I was there that night though. I think I was baking a cake.

But I recall someone telling this story, so thanks for the clarity.
I am pretty sure it was Kennedy Parker greatest hour

This does ring a bell. I don’t think I was there that night though. I think I was baking a cake.

But I recall someone telling this story, so thanks for the clarity.

I think someone may have slipped Clod a "special" brownie during the count....

EKA award
EKA Medal.png
Every season, the EKA Medal is awarded to the rookie player whom the Committee representatives vote to be the best performed poster amongst that seasons class. The EKA is named after former administrator from seasons 2-4 EaglesKickAss, and has been awarded since Season 8. Some of the best Qootiers of all time have won this award, including The Half Back, pantskyle, brahj, Wosh, Elton Johns Wig & Barrybran all of whom went on to bigger and better things.

This season, 14 rookies were nominated for this seasons EKA. tigs2010, Ligma, Braklet, JustaBattler, Cubs2Lions, @uneggs, @jamescolarado, CatToTheFuture, DragoDelph, AnUltimateRessie, Falconista, ossie_21, Dominic03 & weltschmerz were all nominated by their respective clubs.

Each club committee captain sent their 3-2-1 votes for best performed rookie this season and without furthur ado, I will announce the top 3.

In third place on 13 votes is Furies rookie James Colorado. JC was consistently a positive and enthusiastic voice at the Furies this season. His posting was intelligent and considered and he always looked to engage the opposition and celebrate his teammates. As his tribute thread to his former teammates showed. James was a great addition to the Furies and the league this season.

In second place is, getting 15 votes from club captains is Dragons rookie Braklet. served the role of the drunken joker for the Dragons this season. Entering the threads from the comfort of his US timezone, Braklet would invigorate them late at night with his eclectic humour and allegories, brazenly stringing several posts together. Braklet’s jovial nature and carefree attitude were well received this season.

and without further ado, the winner of the Season 33 EKA medal, getting votes from every club captain (obviously apart from his own) and getting a total of 25 votes, is DragoDelph from the Dragons. Drago's first foray into the Sweet FA media, ‘Dear Drago’, saw him posting anonymous confessions and various forms of slander on behalf of others. Drago’s devilish humour, and love for salacious gossip endeared him into the hearts of many Sweet FA users at a very early stage in his career. From then on, Drago became a vital member of the Dragons posting unit, adding his good-natured humour, Bonz-esque art, or something amusing he found on the internet.

Congratulations on the EKA win Drago!

DragoDelphDRA25
BrakletDRA15
James ColaradoFUR13
FalconistaGUM9
tigs2010ROY5
LigmaGCR3
Dominic03FUR2
CatToTheFutureGUM0
ossie_21GUM0
AnUltimateRessieWON0
Cubs2LionsWON0
un_eggsWON0
JustaBattlerBOM0
weltschmerzGCR0

Every season, the EKA Medal is awarded to the rookie player whom the Committee representatives vote to be the best performed poster amongst that seasons class. The EKA is named after former administrator from seasons 2-4 EaglesKickAss, and has been awarded since Season 8. Some of the best Qootiers of all time have won this award, including The Half Back, pantskyle, brahj, Wosh, Elton Johns Wig & Barrybran all of whom went on to bigger and better things.

This season, 14 rookies were nominated for this seasons EKA. tigs2010, Ligma, Braklet, JustaBattler, Cubs2Lions, @uneggs, @jamescolarado, CatToTheFuture, DragoDelph, AnUltimateRessie, Falconista, ossie_21, Dominic03 & weltschmerz were all nominated by their respective clubs.

Each club committee captain sent their 3-2-1 votes for best performed rookie this season and without furthur ado, I will announce the top 3.

In third place on 13 votes is Furies rookie James Colorado. JC was consistently a positive and enthusiastic voice at the Furies this season. His posting was intelligent and considered and he always looked to engage the opposition and celebrate his teammates. As his tribute thread to his former teammates showed. James was a great addition to the Furies and the league this season.

In second place is, getting 15 votes from club captains is Dragons rookie Braklet. served the role of the drunken joker for the Dragons this season. Entering the threads from the comfort of his US timezone, Braklet would invigorate them late at night with his eclectic humour and allegories, brazenly stringing several posts together. Braklet’s jovial nature and carefree attitude were well received this season.

and without further ado, the winner of the Season 33 EKA medal, getting votes from every club captain (obviously apart from his own) and getting a total of 25 votes, is DragoDelph from the Dragons. Drago's first foray into the Sweet FA media, ‘Dear Drago’, saw him posting anonymous confessions and various forms of slander on behalf of others. Drago’s devilish humour, and love for salacious gossip endeared him into the hearts of many Sweet FA users at a very early stage in his career. From then on, Drago became a vital member of the Dragons posting unit, adding his good-natured humour, Bonz-esque art, or something amusing he found on the internet.

DragoDelphDRA25
BrakletDRA15
James ColaradoFUR13
FalconistaGUM9
tigs2010ROY5
LigmaGCR3
Dominic03FUR2
CatToTheFutureGUM0
ossie_21GUM0
AnUltimateRessieWON0
Cubs2LionsWON0
un_eggsWON0
JustaBattlerBOM0
weltschmerzGCR0
I was about to lose my shit about how I’ve not heard of the winner but then realised I’ve not heard of the top 5 so it was probably the fair decision and worthy winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF

DragoDelphDRA25
BrakletDRA15
James ColaradoFUR13
FalconistaGUM9
tigs2010ROY5
LigmaGCR3
Dominic03FUR2
CatToTheFutureGUM0
ossie_21GUM0
AnUltimateRessieWON0
Cubs2LionsWON0
un_eggsWON0
JustaBattlerBOM0
weltschmerzGCR0
CatToTheFuture not polling is criminal
All the Gumbies Rookies stiff.

I was about to lose my s**t about how I’ve not heard of the winner but then realised I’ve not heard of the top 5 so it was probably the fair decision and worthy winner.

Definitely not the quality or quantity of the S32 class

It sorted itself out I think.
Think his round 8 score was shown at rnd 4, but again at rnd 8
Grounds for disqualification IMO.

R13
Rd 13.png
In round 13 the Dragons kicked home against the Gumbies, the Roys beat the Bears, the Phoenix whooped the Wonders, the Furies downed the Demons, the Warriors took the 4 points after beating the Royals by 4 points and the Swampies squeezed the life out of the Bombers.

BEEG banged home 7 majors to top the league this week. 26 disposals, 11 marks and 3 goals saw Agent93 as the best DT performer in a round where not many starred. hotchilli was on fire with 8 frees for.

Round 13 Official Votes

Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

3 - Pie 4 Life (DRA)
2 - T2B_ (DRA)
1 - Strigoi (DRA)

Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears
3 - Party Gull (LVB)
2 - Mooch (ROY)
1 - Mobbs (ROY)

East Side Phoenix vs West Coast Wonders
3 - Agent93 (ESP)
2 - NinjaSwan (WON)