Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Tonga Bob and/ or Dinsdale
What's does a girl have to do to get an invite to either of TBTTB or DDB?

Feeling a bit Friday night: So at least two out of these three >Hungry <> Thirsty <> Horny<
usually just turnup at the door and you're in. I'd show you on the map of Sweet but Mobbs needs to do some minecraft trickery for the locations to show properly.
Corner of Peninsula Drive & St Mookey Parade. Been open since midday.

5B102B31-E1DC-45EE-BD7A-2A98AE994674.jpeg

Everybody's working for the weekend sing it with me!
🎶 I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met youuuu 🎶

Cool - I was expecting a need to learn the 'Secret password' to your dungeon, but OK
Tigerturbulance Hey Mr Turbo, you have any plans for later tonight?
well when we say dungeon its justa re-purposed basement, but dungeon sounds better

I fixed it.

the whole of the Gold Coast and the government owes me beers
Great stuff mate! I’ve been drinking in sympathy for your plight.

5EC11769-FE9E-4931-B3AF-C9D4CBDE278D.jpeg

You must be hella big! Sadly Turbo didnt want me as his husband -
He said my penis was too small for his liking

It's basically a thumb with two grapes.

BLUEALLTHRU I must have liked the 4 Pines 'cause I just pivoted; I went ... erghhh - and I bought it again.

I'll come other and talk to you because I made an ellipsis which means now I am committed.
I'm glad you've found a drop you like, I try a lot of new stuff all the time because variety is the spice of life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you've found a drop you like, I try a lot of new stuff all the time because variety is the spice of life.
I would mention Monteiths but I'm worried Dinsdale will bloody hug me or something.

What sort of wine are we talking ? I love a New Zealand Sav Blaunc or a nice Clare Valley Shiraz.
To be honest doesn't matter. I will tell you the story:

Used to go to the MSO summer performances at the Myer Music Bowl, outdoor symphony performances, free entry, people brought picnic blanket and some nibbles and wine and have a pretty nice evening. Not something I would ever have thought to experience, but the missus noticed it advertised, and after we checked it out once, we were back every subsequent year for a few iterations throughout the mid-2000s.

Obviously that all went by the wayside due to "stuff" but this year I noticed up here there is a small-toned event in a parkland which is vaguely comparable, though not symphony, there will be some singers performing arias ... and in a strange mix apparently some big band music too ... is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?! So I'm probably gonna go check it out, and am waiting for the event organisers to reply to an eMail asking if I can bring wine, 'cause I just wanna replicate what we had way back then nearly 20 years ago. Kind of a testament.

Used to go to the MSO summer performances at the Myer Music Bowl, outdoor symphony performances, free entry, people brought picnic blanket and some nibbles and wine and have a pretty nice evening. Not something I would ever have thought to experience, but the missus noticed it advertised, and after we checked it out once, we were back every subsequent year for a few iterations throughout the mid-2000s.

Obviously that all went by the wayside due to "stuff" but this year I noticed up here there is a small-toned event in a parkland which is vaguely comparable, though not symphony, there will be some singers performing arias ... and in a strange mix apparently some big band music too ... is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?! So I'm probably gonna go check it out, and am waiting for the event organisers to reply to an eMail asking if I can bring wine, 'cause I just wanna replicate what we had way back then nearly 20 years ago. Kind of a testament.
Surely you can bring a wine or a few beers mate, the outdoor free concerts that I go too everyone does it.

Well then I'm gonna be in trouble this weekend 'cause I'm considering buying wine!
Any port in a storm. I’ll allow it.

Love this story for many reasons, but the deep cut Rodney Rude reference chef’s kiss

Ooh I'm liking the colour on that one mate.
Decent sized can too if you don't mind.
It’s a hazy IPA from the US, served in a pint-sized Big Tin.

Surely you can bring a wine or a few beers mate, the outdoor free concerts that I go too everyone does it.
I reckon they will end up not replying. I'll bring some wine, and it'll be fine! Probably something white and simple. Trying to work out how to manage wine glasses cos I'll be public transport to get there. Did I say glasses? I guess I only need one haha. But I'll bring a second in case someone looks askance at me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back