Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This. I’ve progressed to a 10.5% TIPA. Incredible scenes in the glass, but the couch is getting comfier by the minute.
Good night sweet Prince

During my days at the Furies and drinking home made goon I ended up having several marriages

I got married to Dingster, all I remember is the spa bath in the honeymoon suite.
View attachment 1509600

Then the time with I Dont Care which only lasted as long as the wedding waltz
View attachment 1509605

Barrybran and I had a fling, technically not a marriage but he was my bitch for awhile
View attachment 1509608

With the exception of pantskyle, he romanced me and told me he was a big shot lawyer.
He even had a fancy trailer home to prove it.
Unfortunately that bubble burst when I caught him in a love triangle with Ant Bear and Matera92
broke my heart did that one because I wasn't invited
View attachment 1509595
I was your first time, not your bitch

Terrible night for sport, Gellonk winning in the foopy, and Para giving the Raiders a bath in the ruquby leage
Sim’s doing the Brions dirty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm still amazed haydo's lizards finally got up.
b0545ca90b8c59dbdf198b2e194bd211.gif

Sounds like what I was looking at earlier.

I'm nursing an American pale named after my dog.
Any good, or is it a bit ruff?

During my days at the Furies and drinking home made goon I ended up having several marriages

I got married to Dingster, all I remember is the spa bath in the honeymoon suite.
View attachment 1509600

Then the time with I Dont Care which only lasted as long as the wedding waltz
View attachment 1509605

Barrybran and I had a fling, technically not a marriage but he was my bitch for awhile
View attachment 1509608

With the exception of pantskyle, he romanced me and told me he was a big shot lawyer.
He even had a fancy trailer home to prove it.
Unfortunately that bubble burst when I caught him in a love triangle with Ant Bear and Matera92
broke my heart did that one because I wasn't invited
View attachment 1509595

We are the Triforce of three way relationships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back