Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Little bird told you had one yesterday BAT....

View attachment 1509686
Hope you had a blast
mmmwwwwaaahhhhh wet sloppy birthday kisses for you
Thanks Mrs T, had a skinful and has taken a while to come good. I'm back on the sauce now, topping up!

It’s a hazy IPA from the US, served in a pint-sized Big Tin.
A pint of 6.5% strength - I'd be sound asleep by the time the nachos arrived at the table!
Looks a beauty all the same.

Any port in a storm. I’ll allow it.

Love this story for many reasons, but the deep cut Rodney Rude reference chef’s kiss
Oh yeah haha I've had his old performances on my mind recently too lol.

At the MSO gigs they played a bloke called Manuel de Falla once. I'd never heard of such a composer, but at the event, I couldn't stop laughing at myself because I'd decided to whisper to the wife "the conductor is saying 'I am de Falla starter. Manuel de Falla starter. I'm the Manuel de Falla starter'."

I can't believe how funny I am!

Missus is like "shhh idiot".

A pint of 6.5% strength - I'd be sound asleep by the time the nachos arrived at the table!
that's alright spudmaster I'm always happy to double down on nachos, they wont go to waste

Ha, great old joke.

Did they also play "Sam and Janet Evening?"
Haha that's from Sound of Music, yeah? The young boy who turns out to be a massive nazi meeting one of the daughters?

I apologise, I am thinking of "I am sixteen going on seventeen". Some Enchanted Evening might be from SoM or actually from South Pacific?
Oh god not another lead-in for Tonga Bob ! I am not your lootellen!
Yeah South Pacific

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise, I am thinking of "I am sixteen going on seventeen". Some Enchanted Evening might be from SoM or actually from South Pacific?
Oh god not another lead-in for Tonga Bob ! I am not your lootellen!
Not me this time but one of my cousins (not you though CursingFijian )

Oh God yes B&S balls in country NSW, I went to heaps of them
In country WA a heap of us lads went to one and we jumped out of the car and proceeded to get into our suits. Turns out we were getting changed over a massive fire ant nest. In our jocks and ****ing painful.

In country WA a heap of us lads went to one and we jumped out of the car and proceeded to get into our suits. Turns out we were getting changed over a massive fire ant nest. In our jocks and ******* painful.
Good try but nobody in WA has a car ... or a suit ... or jocks ...

In country WA a heap of us lads went to one and we jumped out of the car and proceeded to get into our suits. Turns out we were getting changed over a massive fire ant nest. In our jocks and ******* painful.
One I went to, might have been Cowra, in the morning at circle work a local copper was doing donuts in the pursuit vehicle, stacked it into the only tree in the paddock.

You just have to build up an immunity

You just have to build up an immunity
This. I’ve progressed to a 10.5% TIPA. Incredible scenes in the glass, but the couch is getting comfier by the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back