Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok ok, it must be done...

tom-daley.gif

Turbo - have you been using my computer again... This picture keeps popping up on the screen...
bikini girl.PNG
amongst others.... and TrafficJunky ads ???

I'm the very embodiment of stamina.

I've maintained a 3 season rage against the committee over my non selection in all SFA.

I can tell the same anecdote 20 times a year every year.

You should see how long I can pay myself on the back.

So much stamina
I agree - the amount of stamina needed for the Goose to fly off as much as you do.... Aa-maz-ing

1667996867300.png

I'm the very embodiment of stamina.

I've maintained a 3 season rage against the committee over my non selection in all SFA.

I can tell the same anecdote 20 times a year every year.

You should see how long I can pay myself on the back.

So much stamina
so much stamina :think:

soft.gif

It is a non-official word that is an abbreviation for Breakfast (which clearly contains an a), making Breakie an acceptable spelling, the pronunciation aligns more closely to Brekkie, making it also acceptable.

i feel your rage is misplaced. I strongly urge you to re-direct this anger to something more important, like why does Dory_77 have a street named after him and I dont.

I have said the same thing to beez, look some people are going to use the American choice of Z in the "ise" suffix, both of you need to spend less time scrutinizing peoples spelling and instead optimize your time enjoying a beautiful Breakie.
Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the lot thanks!
But if you won't let me be a petit bourgeois landlord, I'll just take number 7
Sorry buddy I was really tired after work and fell asleep at 8am. I can for sure move you into Allotment 7, and I have a short video trip through that small estate in the wings, too.

I'll take the lot thanks!
But if you won't let me be a petit bourgeois landlord, I'll just take number 7

Gumbania now boasts 8 residents, 3rd most populous suburb behind Beldribilin (23) and Old Town (19), and 2 clear of the next most populous, shared equally by Docklands and Punt, which each have 6 residents.

Spotswood is a new suburb with just 2 residents thus far, though of the Sweet FA suburbs, the least populous is Rasasidge (home of the Wonders), where only one resident resides.

2022-11-10_05.59.07.png
GUDory07_-_Dory_77.png

Gumbania now boasts 8 residents, 3rd most populous suburb behind Beldribilin (23) and Old Town (19), and 2 clear of the next most populous, shared equally by Docklands and Punt, which each have 6 residents.

Spotswood is a new suburb with just 2 residents thus far, though of the Sweet FA suburbs, the least populous is Rasasidge (home of the Wonders), where only one resident resides.

View attachment 1551478
View attachment 1551479

Where do I live again?

I can’t remember

Sweet City Spotlight - Old HoG Estate

This short flit through the backstreets of Gumbania is a testament to the original House of Gumby location, long gone when Fryer Tuck agreed to a relocation plan intended to get the Gumbies a seaside view while they lost all their finals.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now in the finals of its 34th season, in full bloom with the equal largest number of teams competing in any one season - and they want to bring in another one!

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

League Statistical Repository Behemoth (thanks to Hate) SweetFA+:

Gumbies, I have an outrageous idea, but hear me out.
I'm a bit sick of straight sets exits, look, they were cool at first but we've done it to death. I propose we win on the weekend. Im thinking winning a comp would be cool, but in prefer to do so, we have to flick the straight sets thing.

Let's try and win, if we do the Old boys will be in more trouble than a 10 year old at Neverland ranch

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back