Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only my favourite fiction writer, simply my favourite writer. The most acute observer of the human race that ever put pen to paper. He belongs in the realms of the great thinkers, Aristotle, Nietszche, Hannah Arendt, Chris Hitchens, Noam Chomsky, folks of that calibre.
Anyone who dismisses him as a fantasy author only ( not that that should be a stigma either ), has completely missed the entire point.
Not a pinch on my favourite writer Camille Todaro who writes some very interesting articles.

Completely unnecessary; the only divergence from the norm occurs in all the deviant states anyway and any opinions coming from those climes should be best over-looked,
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Not a pinch on my favourite writer Camille Todaro who writes some very interesting articles.
Surprised you have gone past Gary Lyon….thought Specky Magee was a must read.

Surprised you have gone past Gary Lyon….thought Specky Magee was a must read.

Genuinely part of the Western Canon, those works. Harold Bloom must be spinning in his grave that he never gave them the correct esteem.

Not only my favourite fiction writer, simply my favourite writer. The most acute observer of the human race that ever put pen to paper. He belongs in the realms of the great thinkers, Aristotle, Nietszche, Hannah Arendt, Chris Hitchens, Noam Chomsky, folks of that calibre.
Anyone who dismisses him as a fantasy author only ( not that that should be a stigma either ), has completely missed the entire point.
images (89) (30).jpeg

Had to look her up, tbh.

It wasn't a quick search.

I'll get some work done today...

Genuinely part of the Western Canon, those works. Harold Bloom must be spinning in his grave that he never gave them the correct esteem.
We need to correct history's failings. Quoting the great man himself he may well have been referring to the future Specky Magee series.....

“Canonical writing is born of an originality fused with tradition....”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys honestly think the rest of the league would be able to believe a Furies-Bombers match thread involved discussion of literature??

Would blow their simple little minds.

Do you guys honestly think the rest of the league would be able to believe a Furies-Bombers match thread involved discussion of literature??

This is what happens when you let masturbatory Collingwood supporters infest your Carltonians chapter.
I got extra verbosity in lieu of the stumpy teeth and the free anklet for life.
Wait, what ?!?

This is what happens when you let masturbatory Collingwood supporters infest your Carltonians chapter.
I got extra verbosity in lieu of the stumpy teeth and the free anklet for life.
Wait, what ?!?
Speak for yourselves campaigners!

That is brilliant 👏

I'm gonna steal the Newton highlighter one, btw, there's a few at work I reckon I can convince.

I'm also gonna try to convince people that Stephen Hawking was a promising soccer player until his health issues diverted him to theoretical physics.
He continued for a while until it all became too hard; here he is in his last match: 1674619719308.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back