Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it true that you even live on Old Kent Rd?
He rarely makes it all the way home. Usually is drunk enough for the Water Works then straight to Banhammer.

Good to see some classic Parma v Parmi repertoire what’s next, a potato cake discussion?

Good to see some classic Parma v Parmi repertoire what’s next, a potato cake discussion?
Only with weirdos that think seafood is made from potato.

Today is Wednesday and by long tradition is “spud day”. The Bunglers have a natural affinity for spud day. I’m not sure why

During the off season, we here at Furball Central have been mastering the art of making Irish Colcannen (lots of mashed spuds, butter, warm milk that has infused garlic and herbs with some well cooked shredded cabbage stirred through). Perfect with slow cooked Pork Ribs.

Everyone knows the Burblers’ spud speciality is Irish Champ.The Burbling Buffoons prove you are what you eat.

So one minor debating point is whether the Furball speciality is better than the Blowhards’ Champ.

Today is Wednesday and by long tradition is “spud day”. The Bunglers have a natural affinity for spud day. I’m not sure why

During the off season, we here at Furball Central have been mastering the art of making Irish Colcannen (lots of mashed spuds, butter, warm milk that has infused garlic and herbs with some well cooked shredded cabbage stirred through). Perfect with slow cooked Pork Ribs.

Everyone knows the Burblers’ spud speciality is Irish Champ.The Burbling Buffoons prove you are what you eat.

So one minor debating point is whether the Furball speciality is better than the Blowhards’ Champ.

I best leave this Horrie 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would not be in any match threads if we didn’t like spuds.

Just keeping true to our charter of helping the SFA’s less fortunate clubs.

You are all welcome

As I have family in both QLD and VIC whenever we have a family event I just call everything the opposite of their norm just to piss them off. I really am a piece of s**t at family reunions. Got my uncle so pissed once because I tried to convince him that Isaac Newton invented the highlighter.

Fmd, that is hilarious, "not calculus, not classical mechanics, his greatest achievement was the highlighter, seriously, look it up."

My uni job was in a bottleshop, and every time I dropped something, I'd blame it on Isaac Newton for inventing gravity.

Fmd, that is hilarious, "not calculus, not classical mechanics, his greatest achievement was the highlighter, seriously, look it up."

My uni job was in a bottleshop, and every time I dropped something, I'd blame it on Isaac Newton for inventing gravity.

My uni education was spent at the uni bar.

My greatest piece of bullshit was convincing my parents that phone technology had advanced to the point that something like a garage door remote signal can transmit through the phones. I forgot about this for about 6 months until one day my mum pulls me up on it because my dad forgot his garage door button so he called my mum at work to go out to her car and grab her garage remote to press the button whilst pointed toward her phone whilst my dad held his phone up near the garage door. Apparently they tried this for 10 minutes or so. Absolutely pissed myself, but they weren’t happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back