Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we should look on the bright side of things, we only have another 5 days of this thread left after today.
Not a captive audience, nope, no sirree Bob...

Stay Positive GIF

Wife singular? Please, do not insult our mighty, hairy dressing room with such a slur
Until you have had the magic of a dromedary for yourself by the rivers of Babylon, under the starry eye of sweet Allah himself, hold your ignorant tongue.
I try and run with double digits and the latest one to Join the harem has me doing cartwheels.

IMG_1680.JPG

I'm going to be straight up, I didn't read the cheat sheet or the team sheet, there may be some haymakers thrown and some collateral damage, but I do it with love.

Mostly.

Easy to shine bright at the Hippodrome Shaun. HNY!

I'm not here to shine.

Here to get down and dirty.

Maybe play a few games of qooty as well.

I'm going to be straight up, I didn't read the cheat sheet or the team sheet, there may be some haymakers thrown and some collateral damage, but I do it with love.

Mostly.
BLUEALLTHRU How did this campaigner end up in such an insipid, downright friendly group of dweebs, noobs, has-beens and never beens? A Bomber by any other name, I say.

BLUEALLTHRU How did this campaigner end up in such an insipid, downright friendly group of dweebs, noobs, has-beens and never beens? A Bomber by any other name, I say.

Man, why you posting my tinder profile here.

Sheesh, tough start to the week.

Bombers round 1? Only downhill the rest of the season. Especially with 2 games against the Phoenix for us..
We get to play them twice but with added benefits … both games are at their home ground

Also thanks for Bovo, we're still trying to get the stench of Baghdad off him. Can't fathom what goes in your club rooms to get a smell like that.
Camels, sand, goats, more sand, harem, camels and goats.

There is no smell like home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same way as we ****ed that campaigner Bovo off, we need some half decent campaigners to post against. Alternative is to go back in the PM.

Camels, sand, goats, more sand, harem, camels and goats.

There is no smell like home
Sounds like it smells like my bathroom after a vindaloo.

Same way as we ****ed that campaigner Bovo off, we need some half decent campaigners to post against. Alternative is to go back in the PM.
Let me know when you bring your A team. The current group lacks polish!

Certainly an apt name for a hot curry. If you’re going to eat curry it should be ******* hot, especially in India you want whatever they pass of as beef cooked
thoroughly.

It’s like Abdu really.
Yeah, get that India

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back