Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it throw up all over the carpet again? You must have a Samsung

My phone's a Samsung, I have the constant fear that it'll catch fire whenever I put it to charge

Doesn't matter what you look like when you have game like us. I'd tell you to warn your wife but even though I see myself as quite progressive I'm not ready for beastiality yet.
Wife singular? Please, do not insult our mighty, hairy dressing room with such a slur
Until you have had the magic of a dromedary for yourself by the rivers of Babylon, under the starry eye of sweet Allah himself, hold your ignorant tongue.

Last edited:
Good thing we were teammates in the wildly successful Summer Series, otherwise people might think there was a problem here.
Can we hurry and create a problem then, please?
This is all getting a bit good fellow, may I piss in your pocket next please?

My phone's a Samsung, I have the constant fear that it'll catch fire whenever I put it to charge
I have a Google Pixel, thing gets so hot I could use it as a bbq.

Will always hold a soft spot for my Sharkies, but once the Lime and Magenta are on I'm a different person.
It's understandable, who wouldn't be adversely affected by playing under that combination of colours? We'd all be different people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look like a delicious piece of licorice. It's why I'm able to find a partner that's not:

1. A goat
2. My sister

You lot should actually try it I reckon.
Why does everybody always forget the camels?

68b248997f00ffc0d4edbc0ae85d269e.jpg

I have a Google Pixel, thing gets so hot I could use it as a bbq.

Had to do a telehealth conference for an aged care assessment for my grandmother. It wasn't even a very hot day, but the phone got to the stage where it overheated and shut down after about 40 minutes. Wouldn't turn back on, so I had to actually chuck it in the freezer for 10 minutes so we could rejoin the conference :/

Twin sisters share a special bond
You wait until we do our makeup for the weekend!
The sheer volume of arse-hole hair involved contains enough left-overs to create an ugly cloud of spicy, post-digested kofta, falafel and in some cases recently deceased hamsters, the size of a small mushroom cloud.
Some of us are actual Iraqis, so that counts for 11 of most other peoples.
i bet you don’t explain why flossing gets rid of it though, do you?

Probably because of the sheer amount of drugs us visitors have to take to be able to put up with being at Abdi prison for a week. Bound to forget a few things in that state of mind.
I hate to tell you but if you're spending the week at Abdi prison you've turned up to the wrong venue, I guess it's the bye for us this week after all.

I look like a delicious piece of licorice. It's why I'm able to find a partner that's not:

1. A goat
2. My sister

You lot should actually try it I reckon.
If you taste like it too, that might explain the lack of willing head in your life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back