Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Baghdadians and welcome Furies to game day at Abdu.

The smell as you enter the changerooms is very intoxicating and if it's your 1st time or last, you never quite get over it. A mixture of camel and goat shit infused with Dencorub. Welcome to the Big Leagues Furies.

Morning Baghdadians and welcome Furies to game day at Abdu.

The smell as you enter the changerooms is very intoxicating and if it's your 1st time or last, you never quite get over it. A mixture of camel and goat s**t infused with Dencorub. Welcome to the Big Leagues Furies.

The aroma of winners.

The aroma of wieners.

He’s always ******* asking if I want chocolate with my alcohol purchase. it’s becoming like Petrol stations.
My Petrol station guy gives me filthy looks as well. Apparently just because I don't have a car or a lawn-mower, I must be some sorta weirdo whenever I rock up with my 2 litre Coke bottles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kenneyswarriors come check out another side of the bigfooty forum. have a read of the previous page and see if you wanna come give a fantasy football league based off randomized statistics a try.

its essentially shiteposting with a simulated footy game every week. can be quite a bit of fun.
1674963369611.png

I Mean WTF

My camel-loving friend, it is where you will find camelraderie of the highest out-of-order. Cameleopards, dromedaries, chameleons, all are welcomed.

There is even a camelshair service, for the newly initiated.
Only thread i have seen that has camel gifs, so that's a plus.
Minus is I would have to donate some of my few remaining brain cells to figuring out WTF is going on, unless there is a kindeergarten level explantion/introduction ?

Minus is I would have to donate some of my few remaining brain cells to figuring out WTF is going on, unless there is a kindeergarten level explantion/introduction ?
Mate, don’t be bashful or shy, join Baghdad today! Say yes and this’ll be better than your 1st ****.

If there is, I have yet to sight it: I am going in blind. The 1st match is at 4.30 today. Tune in, or I'll give you a blow-by-blow afterwards. As these folks know, that bit could get awfully messy.

Welcome, stick around and see what happens, never enough Camels

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back