Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, all.

I am also "off for a run"... to the fridge for a drink.

giphy-3.gif

I don’t know what to think or how to feel.

I’ve been in the SFA for six seasons and change. Played Roy eight times in those seasons until today, including finals and Mobbs 500th. Lost every single one of them. Grim scenes.

Until today.

Thank you for hosting Roy, despite the head-to-head I enjoy our weeks. All the best to you and yours. You won the free kick count if that’s any consolation.

It may be a sin against both nature and ethics but freaking love you Wosh for delivering today’s match.

Proud as all f*ck of you Wazzas. Coach The Donald pulled me off again but I’m couldn’t be happier!! LFG!!!!

Still weird though. Like it’s Topsy Turvy World. So to normalise things I’m doing the only thing that makes sense - the one constant in a crazy world. I’ve gone to a brewery.

E754FADC-439A-4EBF-B9AD-6A3D649A075E.jpeg

4 : 15 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 doesn't let us down.

4 : 14.52 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 looking for a lead.
4 : 14.56 {FF} - @Purple7x08_24 steadies himself and has a shot ....
4 : 15 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 doesn't let us down.

4 : 18.26 {FF} - He has a shot from nowhere.
4 : 18.3 {FF} - Perfect goal kicking technique. That's number 8 for Purple7x08_24.

4 : 24.27 {FF} - Roylion will take this. No - he's dropped it.
4 : 24.28 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 has it. What can he do with it?.
4 : 24.32 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 screws it round his body.
4 : 24.37 {FF} - Purple7x08_24 boots it through and lets Roylion know all about it.

ice cube notes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have done well Purple7x08_24 !!

You have single-handedly won more games this season than the Demons !!

It was a solid effort by all the boys out there, couldn't have done it without the silver service from the team. Our mids were ****ing incredible.
Well except that one time I ignored the lead and went for goal myself, but when you're on, you're on.
Kendrick Lamar GIF

It was a solid effort by all the boys out there, couldn't have done it without the silver service from the team. Our mids were ******* incredible.
Well except that one time I ignored the lead and went for goal myself, but when you're on, you're on.
Kendrick Lamar GIF
Congrats, 9 goals is a very very nice bag

Just don't do it in round 12 kthanx

I’m at the SFA Hospital in traction with major back problems. The doctors said it came from carrying The Roy’s this week. A few players Roys need to take a long walk in the Hall of Mirrors. Still great victory Warriors. You deserved to win, but we won’t let it happen again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back