Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, Say 10 kids, 1 with tennis ball, chases and throws ball at other kids, whoever gets hit, grabs another ball from a bucket, both then hunt the other kids, and so on until 1 is left who is the winner! Absolute mahem.
Ah, a bucket - not my traditional use for that receptacle.

tv show vomit GIF by South Park

My G String has no ties, just a clip on the side
I think it needs a re-tune then if you are thinking of strumming it.

Pretty happy with today's effort, dalhouse being the only cat/dog I could think of killed me

View attachment 1764889
Got my first Unicorn with Chad Fletcher but so many choices with grand finalists.
Reckon got a good score with Hickmott and Dean Kemp for Eagles.
Went Des Hedland and got a purple

Fun fact - Andrew Wills is eligible for all three boxes in the top row
Yeah I got him in Geelong Dogs. Problem is it’s completely stumped me in the Geelong Freo box. Sitting on a score of 11 but can’t get the last box. All that’s coming to me is Kersten and Clark and I can’t put them. Been stuck 10 mins. I’m sure something will come to me eventually

Yeah I got him in Geelong Dogs. Problem is it’s completely stumped me in the Geelong Freo box. Sitting on a score of 11 but can’t get the last box. All that’s coming to me is Kersten and Clark and I can’t put them. Been stuck 10 mins. I’m sure something will come to me eventually
320E9765-5E26-47DC-B394-F5452993A118.jpeg

Got one. Thought it would be yellow at least. Kersten probably scored less. 🥴

What's Touk Miller's favourite Helen Hunt movie?

Twister

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does the best player of the 2000 Grand Final only have 0.3%?

This is so sad, Purple7x08_24 Ocha905 , play Despacito.
Because the majority of people are going to pick well known player.

I'd imagine players like Ablett, Judd, Kerr, Cousins, Selwood, Kennedy

But there's so many players it comes down to how many people are playing the game.

I just got 0.12 for Michael Long so I'd say only 1-2 other people picked him

I just noticed Footygrid updates on your grid. I just went back into my grid and Scott Bassett was my unicorn and now it's not

Me not get the reference

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I googled it cos I didn't even know who touk miller was :D

Apparently he got nabbed for grabbing some other players goolies. So I think the Twister reference is essentially a reference to attempting to launch a cods-related pain delivery.

I googled it cos I didn't even know who touk miller was :D

Apparently he got nabbed for grabbing some other players goolies. So I think the Twister reference is essentially a reference to attempting to launch a cods-related pain delivery.
I only know Touk Miller because Nathan Brown doesn't stop talking about how he's got 30 disposals for the last 20 games and you need to put your money on him. I do remember him saying that last year from memory and Miller got 28 disposals.

Because the majority of people are going to pick well known player.

I'd imagine players like Ablett, Judd, Kerr, Cousins, Selwood, Kennedy

But there's so many players it comes down to how many people are playing the game.

I just got 0.12 for Michael Long so I'd say only 1-2 other people picked him
Smokin Joe Misiti ftw.

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid6#169
⬛⬜🟪
🟨⬛🟦
🟦🟪🟪
Rarity 85.61
@footygridgame footygrid.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back