Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Heart Smile GIF by Shark Week

I only know Touk Miller because Nathan Brown doesn't stop talking about how he's got 30 disposals for the last 20 games and you need to put your money on him. I do remember him saying that last year from memory and Miller got 28 disposals.
1.5 disposals per game is not so impressive though. TedDougChris gets close to that and he hardly ever even names himself!

Eddie Vedder is a ******* legend
I kindah liked his music. He also covered Throw Your Arms Around Me, yeah? I also like when Tim Minchin parodies his voice in "Dark Side"!

Smokin Joe Misiti ftw.

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid6#169
⬛⬜🟪
🟨⬛🟦
🟦🟪🟪
Rarity 85.61
@footygridgame footygrid.com
They're all taken now. I just did a quick CTRL P and kept redoing players. Even the abstract 94 GF players are 0.6-0.9

I love how it brings back memories in the 90s. The 1994 GF was probably one of the first I watched in full

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello friends.

What have I missed? I've tried to skim the last page or so but remain none the wiser.
I don't know. I only ever read my own posts. They're excellent!

SPAMFL-small.png

The first Sweet Provincial And Municipal Football League match between the Coney Island Prospects and The ROIs will take place today, at a later time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Coney Island Warriors v Roys FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back