Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys @ House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine, and Murphy

We did come last a few times, came first a few as well, maybe this year you'll experience that feeling - (ask Robertio what he thinks the chance of that happening ) ;):):):cool:
I'll refrain mentioning this was around the same time the Berlin Wall came down as winning is forever and they can never take it off yoy

I'll refrain mentioning this was around the same time the Berlin Wall came down as winning is forever and they can never take it off yoy
Melbourne Storm say hi

Melbourne Storm say hi
They still claim them! But stand corrected.
I'm personally offended by the storm cheating, I was in a development role and thought the old school guys were sour grapes claiming something was going on, I defended them, I was wrong. So I say hang the cheats.

That’s what Robertio sound’s like after every game. Then I hafta clean up after him. But I don’t mind. Robertio give’s me Yummy treats under the table😎
and if you ask very nicely, he might even give you a little more ;) of something under the table...

What's the odds WC can stay infront ?
Solid. It's very dewy in Perth tonight so I'm guessing that helps West Coast.

It's yet more proof that the next time a supporter or journo talks about tanking in the (contemporary) AFL, they're worthy of a backhand.

Hmmm, Tigerturbulance hand the reins over to Bonz today ?
camel toe,
as much as I love the puss,
am capable of being banned for 6 games and 6 premiership points,
handing over the reins to Bonz .....
even I have my limits

6d98fb710aaca94f714f7504ef65b53e.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I'd listen to myself sometimes thou.

What's the odds WC can stay infront ?
I'm all in on the cats in the other game.
I hope Adelaide get home we have Richmond's pick. I want the crows to finish in front of them

Genuinely surprised it took this long for that response. Thought I'd sent up a nice gentle lob for someone to bring home with that line.
Sorry, I was busy drinking

They still claim them! But stand corrected.
I'm personally offended by the storm cheating, I was in a development role and thought the old school guys were sour grapes claiming something was going on, I defended them, I was wrong. So I say hang the cheats.
Most clubs have cheated, some just get caught. Storm no worse (or better) than a load of clubs.

You want to hang just about every club here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys @ House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back