Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys @ House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

wizard of oz film GIF
jingle all the way christmas movies GIF

OMG. Would you like me to play Someone Over the Rainbow on piano?

I play a beautiful rendition. Well, if you ignore every time I hit the wrong note :$
Yes please, would especially be a sight to behold as you serenade your teammates running onto the ground today.
We'll stick to our tribal war chants, but you do you, and we'll see how it turns out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see the Interchange combination of Wacky Tiger and captain blood 17 getting the fluids in before the game to ensure they are at their peaking qooty best for todays must win game

Interchange.jpg

Look’s like Sumfin’s goin down at the Roys game. We’re prolly gunna have some Extra spectators today😎
Signs of a great rookie mate, doesn't hurt to go and stir up another matchthread. BLUEALLTHRU made an art form out of it.

And my first move this week will be to rub Deep Heat into the opposition's jockstraps. Before they put them on, of course.

Alright, good luck everyone, and remember, the only rule is - if the ref doesn't see it, it's fine. And if the ref does see it, that's what bribes are for. :)

And my first move this week will be to rub Deep Heat into the opposition's jockstraps. Before they put them on, of course.

Alright, good luck everyone, and remember, the only rule is - if the ref doesn't see it, it's fine. And if the ref does see it, that's what bribes are for. :)
Love the jockstrap move.

Most clubs have cheated, some just get caught. Storm no worse (or better) than a load of clubs.

You want to hang just about every club here.

No one has blatently cheated like the storm. (With the exception of perhaps Parramatta with the 3rd party stuff)
Most breaches are technical breaches due to abnormalities in bonuses/game payments. There have also been some reported third parties been judged as being within the salary cap
There was a smell something dodgy was going on from as early as 2003.They cheque book recruited the most in demand juniors 3 years in a row which led to many seasoned recruiters openly questioning them. There has never been anything like what happened at the Storm before or since. FWIW 2 storm players who were there at the time have told me they knew that something was up and were cheating. One of which also claimed to get a payment at another club that he reckons was probably illegal as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys @ House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back