Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

That is true and if you don't agree with him he gets a little angry.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Do you and philreich work in the same department? Seems like a bloody good gig!
Isn’t philreich from South Australia? I don’t associate with South Australians IRL, I tried once but they kept thinking I was intending to kick a perfectly good piece of fruit when I said I was going to attempt a banana kick from the boundary.

We just speak far too different a dialect to get along

Isn’t philreich from South Australia? I don’t associate with South Australians IRL, I tried once but they kept thinking I was intending to kick a perfectly good piece of fruit when I said I was going to attempt a banana kick from the boundary.

Say what you like about us - just don't bad mouth our water. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you chew it 3 times before swallowing.

They at least know how to pronounce Parmi.

Say what you like about us - just don't bad mouth our water. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you chew it 3 times before swallowing.

If your water is so good, how come Ken Hinkley is always seen drinking Coke Zero or Pepsi Max ? #concerning

If your water is so good, how come Ken Hinkley is always seen drinking Coke Zero or Pepsi Max ? #concerning

To be fair though, this is Ken communicating the game plan to the players...

mr burns directions.gif

And this is Ken at the post match conference, explaining his tactics...

mr flibble.gif

I was just looking through a bunch of old Minecraft maps today and saw a town I had named "Jorjovda". Now usually my names are based around some shitty groan-inducing pun, but this time I couldn't for the life of me remember how I arrived at that name. It was a tiny base in a jungle but that hasn't helped me yet. Any ideas?

Elmer you had a wide open shot and absolutely made a mess out of it.

For next time something something bath water. I had hoped that your time on the bay would have made you a touch better.Alas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You forgot the part where extension is mentioned, rest was spot on👍
Thanks to that extension, David Koch has officially joined a select group of things that are less popular than cancer.

Hi Roys and my beloved Baghdad Bombers, it's great to be back at the BJO (scene of many incidents, some good and some bad). I have noticed the locks to the social club have been changed which just means there will be an expensive window bill. MOTR is fitting and hopefully the week lives up to the hype.

BJ., did somone say BJ...?

I like them.

Not from you though BAT.

Fair go, mate. At least your rebuild hasn't taken 7 years.
Dude if that club doesn't make changes to the way it's being run, the Phoenix will win a hat trick of flags before we make a grand final - world peace might even be declared........

You are flat out lying now so please stop!

Maybe if you had one of these.

Maybe if you had one of these.

BRB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back