Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

ObwPjRc.png

FRANKSTON ROVER MEDAL

The Frankston Rover Award is the Administrator's Choice Award given to the player or players in the league who have given invaluable service across the season to help the smooth functioning of the league and enhancing the experience of all in the league through effort, commitment and service.

In Season 37, as GMQO I have been fortunate to have just a glimpse of some of the hard work that has been put in by many this season. All individuals should have a well deserved break this off-season. From the simmers and posters, to some but not all members of the committee, the hard work is acknowledged and appreciated by many.

The Simmers and Posters I want to really stress do such a fantastic job and are extremely well coordinated and orchestrated. It’s been somewhat of an eye-opening experience seeing this from the other side of the glass and if I could hand out 7 or so of these awards then I would. This place is lucky to have the small group of individuals who give up their week to ensure the smooth running of this place and we should forever be thankful towards them for their efforts.

However, there will only be this winner of the award this season. And for the second season in a row, the award goes to Falconista.

The Sweet FA is rich from the innovations of the likes of @hate’s SweetFA.plus and @mobbs’ sim however the internally posted weekly ladder updates and innovations that continue to set this place to a new standard does not go unnoticed. It’s never with fuss and he’s incredibly transparent, the league is in a great place with Falcon doing what he does best. Falcon has contributed to this place in many ways and I'm sure this will come at a surprise to him but there is no one individual more deserving in my eyes of this award.

It might not seem like much, but the commitment and dedication to completing such an important task in this place, and then to go above and beyond in other areas, we must truly be thankful to Falcon.

A massive round of applause and thanks to Falconista!

Congrats Falconista !

I already have a nice collection of individual Awards

This week it is all about #flagrats

I see you've already won the Koala award for severest chlamydia. Congratulations.

g8L48xB.png

Mount Buller Demons 10.8 (68) defeated by Coney Island Warriors 13.4 (82)
Round 20​
Demons v Warriors​
3​
????????????​
2​
????????????​
1​
Piggy Smalls (CIW)

Roys FFC 9.7 (61) defeated by Las Vegas Bears 12.9 (81)
Round 20​
Roys v Bears​
3​
????????????​
2​
????????????​
1​
Test Tickle (LVB)​

See you all tomorrow night for the conclusion of the Mobbs Medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you remember the time when NaturalDisaster had to pack the dishwasher?
Dishwashers are up there with umbrellas as the most useless invention.

A pox on humanity for not inventing something better.

Dishwashers are up there with umbrellas as the most useless invention.

A pox on humanity for not inventing something better.
Oh so that's what we did wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back