Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all caught up. I'm away on a conference this week, not sure if I will be around much.
That said, all the nightly activities are scheduled to finish at 9, normally there is a kick on at these things, but I know literally no one, so have no idea if that will be the case. I could be alone in a hotel room spamming up the thread.

But also happy to sit at FF. Up to you coach
willis-diffrent-strokes.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, he does , I've never clicked play on it though (same as with all his videos).
What's the point in living if you can't feel alive nausea?!?

Okay, seeing as nobody asked for it, here's the recipe....

INGREDIENTS​

UNITS: METRIC

DIRECTIONS​

• Skin, trim and clean camel (once you get over the hump), lamb and chicken.
  • Boil until tender.
  • Cook rice until fluffy.
  • Fry nuts until brown and mix with rice.
  • Hard boil eggs and peel.
  • Stuff cooked chickens with hard boiled eggs and rice.
  • Stuff the cooked lamb with stuffed chickens.
  • Add more rice.
  • Stuff the camel with the stuffed lamb and add rest of rice.
  • Broil over large charcoal pit until brown.
  • Spread any remaining rice on large tray and place camel on top of rice.
  • Decorate with boiled eggs and nuts.
  • Serves a friendly crowd of 80-100.

Perfect for the post match function.

Do you think he needs a visit to the Giants school for parking
I wouldn't last five minutes at the Giants. I'd be bullied out of the place for not being able to reverse park.

That's why I have two spaces at The House of Gumby. Extra room so it's easy to fit in.

I wouldn't last five minutes at the Giants. I'd be bullied out of the place for not being able to reverse park.

That's why I have two spaces at The House of Gumby. Extra room so it's easy to fit in.

How do you reckon camel riding opponents will go to trying to reverse their beasts into their allocated parking spot ahead of this week's match

Yes, he does , I've never clicked play on it though (same as with all his videos).
That is a very sound tactic.
I think Kophie and Coach were in cahoots, most of Koph's posts were purely do create business for coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back