Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a huge night with the two and fro.

Thanks cats_09 for offering a glimmer of bantz. I’ll sleep peacefully now.
Fair shake of the sauce bottle, champ.

I've spent the better part of the last hour trying to attach the black arm band to my bulging bicep.

Seems like a woke move anyway. Wasn't he just some old dude? /s

I’m glad no one videos me on Mondays or any on site alcohol testing.

So cats what’s your favourite tipple?
I KNEW YOU WERE JOHN SETKA!

It's been a fun night

Bring on the rest of the week & see which team can get their season started on the right foot... Or do we jinx it and both finish the first round winless after a high scoring draw 🤔
a draw? That’s worth putting money on! Who is in charge of QootyBets?

Baghdad will be wearing black arm bands this week in honour of Grand Uncle Horace .
What was Horrie's drink of choice?
Seems an appropriate additional homage. That, and a printout of the Marsh brothers faces on a dart board.

Doesn't look exciting.
Good morning skipper, you’re up bright & early, but I suppose you & your mates have to get up this early to catch those early morning joggers. 🥴

IMG_8757.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all. Saturday my ladder competition closes. Just have a crack at putting in an SFA ladder. Use a randomiser if you want. But don't miss out on the fun.

Oh, that was J Lo I was watching.
Closet Freo fan?
Happy Clap GIF by Fremantle Dockers
Justin Longmuir Afl GIF by Fremantle Dockers

I'm guessing both teams are getting prep'd for 2 weeks of Olympic watching and switching our body clocks from Aussie time to French time - so sleep during the day, be awake all night

Or have we all just been busy with our lives today 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back