Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing both teams are getting prep'd for 2 weeks of Olympic watching and switching our body clocks from Aussie time to French time - so sleep during the day, be awake or night

Or have we all just been busy with our lives today šŸ˜‚
In all honesty my thoughts this week are all about Grand Uncle Horace , I am looking forward to the Olympics though.

I've been eating snails.

With the wet weather we've had lately, I'm pretty sure there's a few garden snails around - bring them inside, keep them in a suitable container from which they can't escape, feed them, them starve them and hey presto, you have snails you can eat at home

If there's enough snails around, you could well set up a system to enjoy fresh snails every night šŸŒ

With the wet weather we've had lately, I'm pretty sure there's a few garden snails around - bring them inside, keep them in a suitable container from which they can't escape, feed them, them starve them and hey presto, you have snails you can eat at home

If there's enough snails around, you could well set up a system to enjoy fresh snails every night šŸŒ
As an 11 year old, I used to keep one in a jar with a hole at the top of the jar and feed it grass clippings.
It was a sad day when Rocco left us.

As an 11 year old, I used to keep one in a jar with a hole at the top of the jar and feed it grass clippings.
I knew you had a hand in it, Iā€™ll never forget that sheepish look !

Dog Pug GIF

Apparently they poop a lot

And if you start feeding them a diet of carrot, it'll change their poop to orange

I'm guessing both teams are getting prep'd for 2 weeks of Olympic watching and switching our body clocks from Aussie time to French time - so sleep during the day, be awake all night

Or have we all just been busy with our lives today šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve been watching snozulu through my hidden webcam of him watching Pugsley through his hidden webcam watching Jabba73 through his hidden webcam watching Kilroy through his secret webcam. All in all, it was pretty productive day now you mentioned it!

Iā€™ve been watching snozulu through my hidden webcam of him watching Pugsley through his hidden webcam watching Jabba73 through his hidden webcam watching Kilroy through his secret webcam. All in all, it was pretty productive day now you mentioned it!

Scrolling Never Ending GIF by Paul Trillo

snozulu sends me all of the above split screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noahs-arc-interesting.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back