Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for your question.

sausageroll is committed to posting quality content on a regular basis which is to be shared between team threads, match threads and general media.

Oh.

And here I was thinking I was a chance.

1721701090687.png

23 July 2024
Are you the keeper of the sauce?

Yes, sausageroll is the keeper of their own sauce. SR is not restricted to a particular sauce, and is in ownership of various tomato, egg and soy based sauces, among others.

However, sausage is a strong believer of each individual taking ownership of their own sauce.

-END-

1721701312115.png
23 July 2024
Hey cats can you please confirm whether sausageroll has put Wosh bin night reminder in the calendar again for Season 38 or will we be relying on the Wonders posting their Team Sheet?

sausageroll believes you shouldn't rely on the Wonders for anything.

-END-

View attachment 2056487

23 July 2024

Yes, sausageroll is the keeper of their own sauce. SR is not restricted to a particular sauce, and is in ownership of various tomato, egg and soy based sauces, among others.

However, sausage is a strong believer of each individual taking ownership of their own sauce.

-END-
I've heard about the Cats2rise rubber stamp bureaucracy....on top of other things:

Oh.

And here I was thinking I was a chance.
Dont worry, there is always Season 44!
I've heard about the Cats2rise rubber stamp bureaucracy....on top of other things:

Bureaucracy? It's more of a adhocracy... however sometimes I mix up self-organization with self-interest and self-importance.

Looks like I've got some serious competition then...

200w.gif
Wonders are hard out practising their bad arse roving moves, using that pic for divine inperspiration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just trying to catch up on the thread, but I've done most of it now. Still confused as to what exactly is going on but why would my inline life be different to my real life?
Don’t worry, 350+ games and 22 seasons later; neither do I

I'm just trying to catch up on the thread, but I've done most of it now. Still confused as to what exactly is going on but why would my inline life be different to my real life?
its very simple, we're all talking shit

come Sunday the sim will do what the sim does and it will get posted in here and if you are online when the game is being posted you can follow along "live" and comment on how its going or make fun of your opponent if you do something cool

nothing we do or say impacts on field performance and there are no suspensions or injuries so you can knock peoples teeth out and keep playing

you just can't decide to knock people's teeth out, its up to the sim

what you do have control over is your own level of engagement in this thread

but if it makes you feel any better I've got a good feeling about your debut on Sunday, you might even kick a couple of goals

come Sunday the sim will do what the sim does and it will get posted in here and if you are online when the game is being posted you can follow along "live" and comment on how its going or make fun of your opponent if you do something cool

nothing we do or say impacts on field performance and there are no suspensions or injuries so you can knock peoples teeth out and keep playing

but if it makes you feel any better I've got a good feeling about your debut on Sunday, you might even kick a couple of goals
I do love talking shit so..... It looks like I am in the right place.

Could p4p1 be the league's best forward-pocket goal-sneak? 🤯

So the Wonders? I'm guessing the nickname comes from them always wondering how to get the ball?
Well partially.

The West Coast Inferior, Moaning, Second-Rate Wonders was a little too expensive to get stitched on their footy shorts, so they went West Coast Wonders instead.

Could p4p1 be the league's best forward-pocket goal-sneak? 🤯
Based on the information collated to date, yes.

Hopefully not a one-trick pony though..... I want to see p4p1 transform into the league's best goal AND behind sneak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back