Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard it's Wonders 700th game this week.
Love Jones Shut Up GIF by Bounce

If you're quiet, you can almost hear people wondering.

#Wonders700

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth am I being tagged in some division B match between a couple of teams set to battle it out for the wooden spoon this season??

For goodness sakes Headless I told you I only want to be tagged if we’re talking about our mutual love of the Giants

Why on earth am I being tagged in some division B match between a couple of teams set to battle it out for the wooden spoon this season??

For goodness sakes Headless I told you I only want to be tagged if we’re talking about our mutual love of the Giants
Stop gossiping!

No, no, you have it all wrong - this is the Wonders v. Demons thread! 🤗

I know every Sweet-related statistic, AnUltimateRessie.

For example, I also know that ClarkeM has played in the centre for 484 of those games.

Probably.

How many times does someone say Sweet F.A compared to SFA, and how often does Mobbs rejoice at the former and cry due to the latter?

I've heard it's Wonders 700th game this week.
Love Jones Shut Up GIF by Bounce

If you're quiet, you can almost hear people wondering.

#Wonders700

I'm wondering why so much fuss is being given for some unimportant milestone when its Team PUMPS 686th game this week.

Up the Pump

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back