Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning, friends ✨
It IS morning and we ARE friends.

Season 7 Showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

hows the tum tum today
Still not too flash, but certainly an improvement on yesterday as I'm able to sit upright without feeling like dying.

On the plus side, losing a couple of those winter kilos is probably not the worst thing in the world.

Still not too flash, but certainly an improvement on yesterday as I'm able to sit upright without feeling like dying.

On the plus side, losing a couple of those winter kilos is probably not the worst thing in the world.
got to look at the positives

glad you're on the mend

need you tip top for Sunday where I expect you'll have a big day out

Things could be worse.

You could be forever stuck in the Rozelle interchange.

Where do the prevailing winds come from? Have you found the perfect spot where all the smells converge into one?

With the cold weather I'm now wishing I was at some Christmas markets... the smell of Glühwein always gets me.
The open sides are north and south so if the wind is blowing directly it pushes everything to the opposite end. Though that's an interesting idea. I'm not sure if there is a spot where all the aromas converge. I'll have to check.
no we’re not
I'm going to be your friend, even if you don't want me to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Moginie, also to the Wonders & those other comrades of yours.
It's a fine day here in Melbs/Naarm, cold and windy as we enter the 'Guling' Orchid Season (Aug) in Wurundjeri land.
My grandad's orchids have spiked but won't open yet for about 4 weeks, the traffic's buzzing on Lygon st, the coffee pot is on the dregs and desk driving is happening.
What are you buying this week at the Market?
How are the Chooks?
Is the 'magic pudding' washing done? Drying well? Already ready to be sorted, folded and put away?
Sparkalarkalarkingly yours,
P.

PS. Posting another Wonder tune for extra morning sparkle to dance on through the day.

Today, Pammy, it'll be just an ordinary shop. Fruit and veg. The youngest has gone mad on cauliflower so that's certainly on the list.

Chooks are good but not laying at all. With the price of eggs rising rapidly, I've been gently encouraging them (often without swearing too!) to get on with the job that we got them for. Two of them aren't great layers anyway, but the two new girls seem to be a bit reluctant to produce.

Washing all put away, finally.

And it's a nice day for quaffing.

See ya's all later!

The open sides are north and south so if the wind is blowing directly it pushes everything to the opposite end. Though that's an interesting idea. I'm not sure if there is a spot where all the aromas converge. I'll have to check.

I'm going to be your friend, even if you don't want me to.
my statement applies to c2r and not you friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back