Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

DemonJim is currently training to ensure availability for our impending Grand Final.
Oh wait, he actually does play for you. Wow, he would be LIVID at not playing Ruck Rover...

Meh. I think not getting selected in my best season to date which was Season 30* or around then due to the very amusing clear biases within the Committee actively trying to justify not putting me in the All SFA based on my character (not the criteria lol). Different committee, different result. But that's the All-SFA at the end of the day and it's ultimately all pointless so thus, I don't really tend to care about it.

I do think that 50/50 criteria is absolutely ridiculous. As too the positional question marks that are brought up (sorry Head, INT is not a position for All-SFA).

*Or around then. It was in Covid. I was a fiend that season, super active, engaging, should have been a lock in all honesty.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think Headless (or anyone else) cares as much as the effort you put into this response.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think Headless (or anyone else) cares as much as the effort you put into this response.
You really think I give effort in typing essays? How long has it been since you have lost recollection for who I am and what I'm about?

Seek help.

Atleast 3 see how I go lol
3 posts in the thread from which you are EXPLICITLY ASKED not to post in? HOW DARE YOU!

How Dare You Greta GIF

View attachment 2057600

Mount Buller Demons - Official Team Sheet
Season 38, Round 1 v. West Coast Wonders (Foundation Cup)

B:
Yakker / manangatang / jmoo wan
HB: Bluelegs / Van_Dyke / cartwright
C: Gralin / Wosh / p4p1
HF: cooney / tgrs / DERO
F: Truetiger / sausageroll / sante
FOLL: cats2rise / moginie / Scythe94
INT: Marlowe / Headless

Milestones:
cartwright - 50 career games, 50 games for the Mount Buller Demons
tgrs - first game for the Mount Buller Demons
p4p1 - first career game, first game for the Mount Buller Demons

Changes:
N/A​
Flirty Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 posts in the thread from which you are EXPLICITLY ASKED not to post in? HOW DARE YOU!

How Dare You Greta GIF

How Dare You Greta GIF
Well if you post then it’s all good for everyone lol. Even Coll fans.

View attachment 2057600

B:

Milestones:

Changes:
N/A​
queue reaction s GIF

You really think I give effort in typing essays? How long has it been since you have lost recollection for who I am and what I'm about?

Seek help.
I've never known what you're about, ClarkeM.

I find that sorting mung beans is generally more entertaining than your conglomerate of words pieced together.

View attachment 2057600

B:

Milestones:

Changes:
N/A​
Respect where it's due, this is a neater team sheet than the monstrosity of the Gold City Royals.

There should be a size limit on the team sheet format.

That was scarily quick…
Nothing more scary than logging on to bigfooty to find 15 notifications from Headless liking your posts from Season 18. The things he manages to drag up...

I've never known what you're about, ClarkeM.

I find that sorting mung beans is generally more entertaining than your conglomerate of words pieced together.
I sense this speaks volumes of how fascinated you are with mundane objects.

I'm a league legend and the best Qooty player to have ever taken the e-field. It's just factual.

PS: Get help.

Nothing more scary than logging on to bigfooty to find 15 notifications from Headless liking your posts from Season 18. The things he manages to drag up...
I've found the ignore feature helps immensely.

Respect where it's due, this is a neater team sheet than the monstrosity of the Gold City Royals.

There should be a size limit on the team sheet format.
Oh you want a monstrosity masterpiece, hey?

1000016806.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back