Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't in your spark notes :embarrassedv1:
That's true and you were in deaths door.

Plus it meant we got to see Headless Prevail again organically

That's true and you were in deaths door.

Plus it meant we got to see Headless Prevail again organically
Headless should prevail at least once a day

Yeah, but the older two stopped laying in about January. They've got no excuse.

Higher Ground is such a great song it transcends a mere appropriation by your team.
We appropriated all of Stevie Wonder's back catalogue last season, alongside any song with Wonder in the title, we do share them openly on the match threads for anyone's transcendental requirements.
We are a generous club, 'mere' is not met with any favour or a Wonders flavour.

Well now if the chooks stopped laying that long ago then they're due for the pot, that is if you've had enough of running the Poulty Nursing Home For Past Prime Almost Pets.
Otherwise I suggest you buy them a bus ticket for Tassie and a few knitting patterns and wave them off on their jolly adventure.

I hope that's not a euphemism
I prevail to Headless at least once a day
Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Meh. I think not getting selected in my best season to date which was Season 30* or around then due to the very amusing clear biases within the Committee actively trying to justify not putting me in the All SFA based on my character (not the criteria lol). Different committee, different result. But that's the All-SFA at the end of the day and it's ultimately all pointless so thus, I don't really tend to care about it.

I do think that 50/50 criteria is absolutely ridiculous. As too the positional question marks that are brought up (sorry Head, INT is not a position for All-SFA).

*Or around then. It was in Covid. I was a fiend that season, super active, engaging, should have been a lock in all honesty.

I'ma let you finish but S23 had the worst ALL-SFA snub of all time

14tvbepZ8vhU40.webp

OF ALL TIME

(It was me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh have you all turned into cannibals at Mt Bulla, I know the cost of living is biting Wosh but really?
Cost of what now? Our cellars are well stocked with cheese and wine and if worse comes to worst we can always eat snow cones. Pineapple is my fav flavour!

IMG_5678.jpeg

Last edited:
Cost of what now? Our cellars are well stocked with cheese and wine and if worst comes to worst we can always eat snow cones. Pineapple is my fav flavour!
It's ok, no need to try the cover up here, the cats already out of the bag....so to speak....your team mates spilled the harricots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back