Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game Dragons!! A huge away game here against the Gumbies in what is sure to be a cracking match. Time to fire up right from the first bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

200.gif

Okay, this thread has my attention.

This is either space tourism where you get to go through the cosmonaut preparation trials, and given the history of the cosmonaut program i would demand to see their maintenance records

Or

This is an elaborate plot by my wife to get a clean divorce and financially ruin me, so I'm out

This is both 😘

Cats are better than dogs anyways
When we get married* we are having three cats.

*lol jks I would never marry a Dragon.
** lol jks I would never get married and succumb to the anachronistic ways of society.

The worst is fig trees. Our place growing up there was an old fig tree in the backyard and my dad wanted to cut it down so he'd have suave to park a trailer in think, can't remember why he was getting rid of it exactly.

Cut it down, poured round up on the stump. Sent out new shoots a few weeks later.

Got in professionals to grind back the stump, then poured diesel over the ground to kill it off. Shoots took an extra 6 months to come up but it came roaring back.

Got a backhoe i think, and dug up everything he could find, a boatload of round up, then he put down a 4m x 4m rubber mat that light and water couldn't penetrate. Job done. Left it on for like a year driving the trailer over it using the space, nothing happening.

After one year he saw a little green shoot coming out the side of the mat. Pulled it off and coming out of the ground at the point where the stump was, like something out of an aliens movie, were hundreds of tendril like shoots all poking out sideways looking for the light running for metres.

My dad never killed that fig tree. He dug it up so you couldn't see it then sold the house like he was offloading a haunted manor.

Can't believe you'd just drop Bonz's safe word in the thread.

** lol jks I would never get married and succumb to the anachronistic ways of society.

***Lol jks I'm secretly a succubus and would have stolen your soul before we got married anyways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

***Lol jks I'm secretly a succubus and would have stolen your soul before we got married anyways.
I don't have a soul.

I've got four premierships and seven ALL-SFAs though.

Who said he was giving you a choice?

Cats are better than dogs anyways
Yeah no shade to dog lovers, but personally I am definitely a person that actually likes the fact cats can be snooty and keep to themselves for periods of time, dogs are too needy. I need my personal space sometimes 😂

Yeah no shade to dog lovers, but personally I am definitely a person that actually likes the fact cats can be snooty and keep to themselves for periods of time, dogs are too needy. I need my personal space sometimes 😂

I knew I loved you.

Plus when a cat does give you attention, or rolls over and shows her belly for rubs it means so much more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back