Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are the OOB ladies??

Mrs Turbo Fleabane myblueroan

Itā€™s nearly Pina colada time!!
View attachment 2120230View attachment 2120231
We may not rub shoulders anymore but once we are legless and on the floorā€¦ who ****ing cares what team we play for!

margaret wood hug GIF by Redneck Island

View attachment 2120242View attachment 2120241
Its ALWAYS Pina Colada time DemurePrincess :greenheart: :yellowheart: :greenheart:
pina colada x2.PNG

So gab213 I see it didnā€™t take long for Tigerturbulance to create a new avatar for you.
Would have thought at least he should have let you keep your Carlton guernsey on, but that was probably a requisition from Mrs Turbo so she wouldnā€™t get caught undressing you with her eyes. šŸ‘€

View attachment 2119996
I dont know where to look when I'm in the OOB changerooms, between ^^^ this and Dingster in his wet T-shirt

Apologies for my absence, I have been busy as hell.

I do like match threads against the unwashed, so will try and get on tomorrow.

Beware the Ruck come HBF this week Bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair call Mobbs. Good evening and night team and Old Boys.

pug ruff.jpg
chimp queen pug.jpg

Evening all!

I know it comes up every so often about Pugsley and I getting on well except during games, it does good to announce early that we do share common ancestors from a few hundred years ago. So we are distant distant cousins on my mother's side.

Got that out of the way to scotch the idle speculation, so lets get on with it! Go OOBs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back