Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

DP enjoy the trappings of third world life in Baghdad. You'll be back at Spotswood by the time Christmas arrives.:D
There are fewer rules, debauchery is a lifestyle choice and everyone is not trying to pretend they are better than they really are. Why the **** would you walk away from that?

What the hell for? It aint who we are.

All names have to come from somewhere.

Bet if you try hard enough you can figure out where the Fighting Furies started ...
Indeed but naming yourselves after Essendon. Bit of a weird move that is imo!:laughv1:

I’ve drunk plenty of them at the Coogee bay hotel… would stumble home and wake up the next day with a hangover that made you want to die lol

Sugary drinks are pure hangover fertilizer. Drink a big glass of water after each one.

There are fewer rules, debauchery is a lifestyle choice and everyone is not trying to pretend they are better than they really are. Why the **** would you walk away from that?
I don't have to pretend Jabba....... I know I'm better

Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

Indeed but naming yourselves after Essendon. Bit of a weird move that is imo!:laughv1:
Meh, it happens everywhere.

The local club is co-coached by Andrew Walker and they just won all 3 footy grades grand finals. They are called the Echuca Bombers and it doesn't seem to prevent anyone from being associated with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here is Exhibit A.

I rest my case Your Honour.
I hope you find the comfort in your own skin that lets you be you.

Other people might be embarrassed to admit they know they're good....

Im Not GIF

Meh, it happens everywhere.

The local club is co-coached by Andrew Walker and they just won all 3 footy grades grand finals. They are called the Echuca Bombers and it doesn't seem to prevent anyone from being associated with them.
Will be in your town this Sunday. (well, I'm there 2-3 days a month for work, but this time it's social)

Omg! Speaking of holidays.. my folks are too old to travel now and they have over 2 million qantas frequent flyer points and have offered to send my daughter and I overseas to a destination of our choice! 👏🏻👏🏻

Umm! Paris 2025 yes baby!!

I thought you and DemureQueen were going to Tennessee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back