Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright Bears, today we’re heading to Brunswick Junction Oval, where the Roys are waiting for us. After last week’s 75 point demolition of the Furies, we’re rolling in with confidence, so let’s keep that momentum going!

Now, I get it, this ground is surrounded by pubs, and I can already see some of you eyeing off a keg or two of beer. But let’s hold off until AFTER we secure the win. Besides, nothing tastes better than a victory beer!

So let’s hit the ground running, leave the Roys in the dust, and THEN we’ll paint the town red!

GO BEARS!!!

Roys Bus Rd 12.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright Bears, today we’re heading to Brunswick Junction Oval, where the Roys are waiting for us. After last week’s 75 point demolition of the Furies, we’re rolling in with confidence, so let’s keep that momentum going!

Now, I get it, this ground is surrounded by pubs, and I can already see some of you eyeing off a keg or two of beer. But let’s hold off until AFTER we secure the win. Besides, nothing tastes better than a victory beer!

So let’s hit the ground running, leave the Roys in the dust, and THEN we’ll paint the town red!

GO BEARS!!!

View attachment 2139596

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
The expressions on Chipmunk and Test Tickle ‘s faces say it all

I think they are going to have a race to see who can get into the **** and Seaman first.
Test Tickle will win that one in a canter
All those years of running down the guts have to count for something

GO BEARS!!!

View attachment 2139596

It would be cool to beat the Roys by 76 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back