Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, is it really a Mad Monday or Wacky Wednesday if there isn't a giant dildo floating around somewhere?

Somewhere out there, Brendan Fevola is shaking his head and muttering to himself, "I just don't understand this world anymore."

Hope Sweet FA HQ aren't thinking of fining me for beez's taste in music!
I am pumping out One Direction all day in honour of Liam Payne.

Hope you've got a spare 20k lying around.

I am pumping out One Direction all day in honour of Liam Payne.

Hope you've got a spare 20k lying around.
I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly, particularly when you have disposal thirty

Ok, with all the controversy about inappropriate behaviour around at the moment, I really shouldn't be leaving this here, but let's just say the GWS boys aren't the only team around here who don't mind causing a bit of strife.

This does go beyond fine territory, and even mere suspensions, and will likely result in a few accounts being nuked, but **** it, it'll be worth it!

DO NOT click on the spoiler tag in public though; best case scenario is uncomfortable questions. More likely, the three people in here with jobs and/or relationships will soon be out of work and divorced if you're found looking at this sort of material.

Clean up in Aisle 10!

1729151957735.png

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
S38, Round 13 v Gumbies FFC

B: Rioli8217 / SplintWhisky / Sab22
HB: Edmund hunt / Toump Ass / James Colorado
C: crazywildhorse / omgfridge / Orange crush
HF: The Cryptkeeper / Feraligatr / Chronz
F: JyeDye / ShaunDuggan / krided
Foll: NaturalDisaster / Frothies Mcveigh / Shueygod
INT: rfctigerarmy / Grockadoc

Changes:
Rioli8217 BP > BP
Sab22 BP > BP
James Colorado HBF > HBF
Edmund hunt HBF > HBF
Orange crush W > W
crazywildhorse W > W
Chronz HFF > HFF
The Cryptkeeper HFF > HFF
krided FP > FP
JyeDye FP > FP

#obsessedwithvictory

Ok, with all the controversy about inappropriate behaviour around at the moment, I really shouldn't be leaving this here, but let's just say the GWS boys aren't the only team around here who don't mind causing a bit of strife.

This does go beyond fine territory, and even mere suspensions, and will likely result in a few accounts being nuked, but **** it, it'll be worth it!

DO NOT click on the spoiler tag in public though; best case scenario is uncomfortable questions. More likely, the three people in here with jobs and/or relationships will soon be out of work and divorced if you're found looking at this sort of material.

Clean up in Aisle 10!

View attachment 2146073

Changes:
Rioli8217 BP > BP
Sab22 BP > BP
James Colorado HBF > HBF
Edmund hunt HBF > HBF
Orange crush W > W
crazywildhorse W > W
Chronz HFF > HFF
krided FP > FP
JyeDye FP > FP

#obsessedwithvictory

IMG_0563.gif

Clean up in Aisle 10!

View attachment 2146073

Changes:
Rioli8217 BP > BP
Sab22 BP > BP
James Colorado HBF > HBF
Edmund hunt HBF > HBF
Orange crush W > W
crazywildhorse W > W
Chronz HFF > HFF
krided FP > FP
JyeDye FP > FP

#obsessedwithvictory

Seth Rollins Wrestling GIF by WWE

water splashing GIF

Clean up in Aisle 10!

View attachment 2146073

Changes:
Rioli8217 BP > BP
Sab22 BP > BP
James Colorado HBF > HBF
Edmund hunt HBF > HBF
Orange crush W > W
crazywildhorse W > W
Chronz HFF > HFF
krided FP > FP
JyeDye FP > FP

#obsessedwithvictory

you are correct.
This is downright disgusting.

Im in a group chat with some footy mates and GWS stuff has us rehashing stories and I suggest that we'd be as group on the tamer side of these things in comparison to a lot of footy guys and the stuff that happened on our tours and EOST but I was reminded of some good laughs.
I think this is my fave, when i was about 19 or 20 I went on a tour to NZ with some thrown together team to play a few games which is not uncommon in Rugby, most of us knew of each other but only had one or 2 mates in the team, so the coach on a long bus trip had us do some get to know each other stuff, one of which is what is your most embarrassing fact about yourself and a bloke in his late 20's says he has never been with a girl before, no kissing, no nothing. (I know in the SFA this is normal, but in a rugby team less so)
So that night is a big piss up and they run around the hat to take this guy to the brothel, everyone is on the drink already, but this bloke is nervous and gets blind.
They take him there, the girl makes him shower first, apparently it is a bath shower, being blind, as he gets out of the shower stepping out of the bath, slips, breaks his ankle, leaves the brothel in an ambulance. Kid you not!
This bloke literally could not get a root in a brothel.

Clean up in Aisle 10!

View attachment 2146073

Changes:
Rioli8217 BP > BP
Sab22 BP > BP
James Colorado HBF > HBF
Edmund hunt HBF > HBF
Orange crush W > W
crazywildhorse W > W
Chronz HFF > HFF
krided FP > FP
JyeDye FP > FP

#obsessedwithvictory

Pssst, in the team sheets thread, you're going to want to edit the Edmund Hunt line to remove the HBF tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm questioning the legitimacy of that photo. Some of those cars still seem to have their tyres.

It was early in the late afternoon. No Fury was up yet to steal them.

ive never been more motivated to destroy the furies.
Im going to rip into them like Josh Fahey attacks a blow up doll in a Parramatta jersey.

Is that...is that you talking dirty to us??

ive never been more motivated to destroy the furies.
Im going to rip into them like Josh Fahey attacks a blow up doll in a Parramatta jersey.

Wow.

Savage.

Happy to play the role of the blow up doll.

Pssst, in the team sheets thread, you're going to want to edit the Edmund Hunt line to remove the HBF tag.
Omg why don't you just kick a goal or 10 for them too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back