Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg why don't you just kick a goal or 10 for them too?
We season 33 rookies stick together.
Don't be jealous just because your rookie class is now riddled with shingles, cataracts and prostate issues. Those that got through polio, that is.

One day, when I least expect it, beez is going to make me pay hard for that burn.

Im in a group chat with some footy mates and GWS stuff has us rehashing stories and I suggest that we'd be as group on the tamer side of these things in comparison to a lot of footy guys and the stuff that happened on our tours and EOST but I was reminded of some good laughs.
I think this is my fave, when i was about 19 or 20 I went on a tour to NZ with some thrown together team to play a few games which is not uncommon in Rugby, most of us knew of each other but only had one or 2 mates in the team, so the coach on a long bus trip had us do some get to know each other stuff, one of which is what is your most embarrassing fact about yourself and a bloke in his late 20's says he has never been with a girl before, no kissing, no nothing. (I know in the SFA this is normal, but in a rugby team less so)
So that night is a big piss up and they run around the hat to take this guy to the brothel, everyone is on the drink already, but this bloke is nervous and gets blind.
They take him there, the girl makes him shower first, apparently it is a bath shower, being blind, as he gets out of the shower stepping out of the bath, slips, breaks his ankle, leaves the brothel in an ambulance. Kid you not!
This bloke literally could not get a root in a brothel.
ive never been more motivated to destroy the furies.
Im going to rip into them like Josh Fahey attacks a blow up doll in a Parramatta jersey.
Meanwhile I'm bringing top shelf gear like this to the party and still can't get you guys going

I blame omgfridge

Do I need a celebrity (used loosely) story to get this thread going.
Give me a celebrity category and I'll drop a story (reserve the right to add mayo)

Meanwhile I'm bringing top shelf gear like this to the party and still can't get you guys going

I blame omgfridge

Do I need a celebrity (used loosely) story to get this thread going.
Give me a celebrity category and I'll drop a story (reserve the right to add mayo)

It saddens me that I didn't give the bus story enough of my day to read.

Imagine that bloke gets married and the best man gives that story in his speech.

It saddens me that I didn't give the bus story enough of my day to read.

Imagine that bloke gets married and the best man gives that story in his speech.

Plot twist, marries the chick from the brothel

Plot twist, marries the chick from the brothel
This guy was a good looking athletic guy, only recently I thought maybe he wasn't that way inclined and perhaps that was the reason he had never been with a girl

This guy was a good looking athletic guy, only recently I thought maybe he wasn't that way inclined and perhaps that was the reason he had never been with a girl

Perhaps he deliberately broke his ankle to avoid it.

If only I had the balls to do the same, I would have less regrettable decisions through my single years..

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Fighting Furies v Gumbies FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back