Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Do what for zackah?

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Whatever your heart tells you
My heart tells me I should eat better and exercise more. I feel like that's the kind of thing I should be doing for myself rather than zackah. Unless zackah is one of my children :think:

When are we not nice to zackah? Apart from that time when he ditched us, but he came back so all's well that ends well.
I had to learn the ways of winning a premiership. I now impart this knowledge onto you to be forever known as #wazzaspremiers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh sod off. I ****ing hate you leftie flogs. I used to always lose to you guys.

Gumbies odds out to $10 now.
I missed this post at the time.

Who had beez hating leftie flogs on their bingo card?
Seems Barrybran was right, the club has changed.

I recently listened to a podcast on alternate histories... "what if the evacuation at Dunkirk failed?", "what if the Confederacy won the Civil War?", "what if the Reformation never happened?" stuff like that.

Upon opening this thread I realised that the Gumbies might have the biggest alternate history question attached to them with the result attached directly to the Coney Island Warriors...

What if the Westeros Direwolves name had stuck?
The result: Frankston Rover (the Direwolves' most vocal opposition) might still be here, fuelled only by his hatred of the Direwolves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back