Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

A bulk lot of mannequin hands recently came into my possession. Anyone interested? I've got all sorts.

Drench an odd number in fake blood and stick them in the ground as if trying to climb out of the ground

An odd number just makes it look a bit more creepy

Someone should write a book about the Sweet FA, sell it on Amazon and see how many of us suckers are willing to buy it.

It can be a coffee table book to demonstrate to our friends how much of a weirdo we are.

PS. I would buy your memoir.
I can solve your book requirements with this free download e-book.

Click the image, and have a better life:

1676417578154.png

ef86f79b6a9064837d87b62457466db9.gif

Since we're such a civil lot in Geelong, I was wondering if there was any Tasmanians partaking in this weeks match who may be able to confirm if this is a regular family activity on the island with no AFL team

View attachment 2150786
Just to clarify, and forgive me but given the location it needs asking, did the hubby bash his brother because he was angry his wife was sleeping with someone else, or because his brother was?

Just to clarify, and forgive me but given the location it needs asking, did the hubby bash his brother because he was angry his wife was sleeping with someone else, or because his brother was?

Or did mummy tell the brothers to grow up and take it in turns?

Or did mummy tell the brothers to grow up and take it in turns?
Or was it the stereotype Italian family with an overbearing mother coaching them in the best way to do the deed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back