Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now I'm more confused as to why I shouldn't google Tasmanian Trout Incident.

Also, can we all agree that "Hawk Tuah" is a terrible way of spelling out the sound of spitting?

I always take “don’t goole” as meaning something not to search for on the work computer

but once on your own computer & using incognito mode then go for it

I always take “don’t goole” as meaning something not to search for on the work computer

1729858687153.jpeg
Alternatively, wait until Karen has her weekly HR Whinge-fest appointment and use her comp.

Please don't google Tasmanian Trout Incident.
Immediately googles Tasmanian trout incident
Why did I google this? I knew it would be something like this.
QNqET1t.png

Vic Alps on motorbicycles...lotta fun
You haven't lived until you've ridden down an eight-lane road on the streets of Bangkok.

You haven't lived until you've ridden down an eight-lane road on the streets of Bangkok.
Is this some kind of euphemism? 🧐

tenor.gif

Pro-tip incognito mode just hides things from your own device. Google is still sitting next to you watching the whole deal unfold

Pro-tip incognito mode just hides things from your own device. Google is still sitting next to you watching the whole deal unfold
That would explain some of the advertising they send me

It doesn't explain why Google thinks I'm a port fan though

View attachment 2152012

Weirdest one I got was after buying a ticket to the Freo vs Geelong match out west this past season, I started getting emails from Fremantle FC thanking me for joining their club and random member emails

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent enough day for it mate?
Tremendous.
Bit dusty in the head today so only did Bright to Mansfield and back. The others did Eildon road.

Anyone else think of the show Johnson and Friends when they see Gumby?
I do now! (Never heard of it before, looks more fun than OnlyFins/Feet/Whatever at least)

My targeted YouTube ads keep advertising Coldplay's tour. Never played anything Coldplay-related on my YouTube ever.

Algorithms are drunk.
They probably paid a pretty penny so any music listener on the platform would be getting bombarded.

Wouldn't be against replicating this tomorrow Wazza's (hopefully Barrybran has another matchwinner in him).

I'm more Yankees than Dodgers but that is a fitting result given Fernando Valenzuela was such a big character for the Dodgers and a World Series winner. Freddie Freeman goes alright as well.

I'm more Yankees than Dodgers but that is a fitting result given Fernando Valenzuela was such a big character for the Dodgers and a World Series winner. Freddie Freeman goes alright as well.
**** the dodgers 😡

My targeted YouTube ads keep advertising Coldplay's tour. Never played anything Coldplay-related on my YouTube ever.

Algorithms are drunk.
Google is just trying to fix you

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back