Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My golly.

Having just visited the Swans board and had a squizz at the Sack Horse thread, it makes you wonder for the sanity of all of us around here.

I mean, I can't really judge because I am too emotionally invested in some random simulated game, but by golly Club boards are the cesspoll of vomit.

If only the sim could integrate umpiring 'mistakes' to make the banter increase another level. Then we could truly see who the uneducated dolts are on this board.

My golly.

Having just visited the Swans board and had a squizz at the Sack Horse thread, it makes you wonder for the sanity of all of us around here.

I mean, I can't really judge because I am too emotionally invested in some random simulated game, but by golly Club boards are the cesspoll of vomit.

If only the sim could integrate umpiring 'mistakes' to make the banter increase another level. Then we could truly see who the uneducated dolts are on this board.
Dont read the Hinkley or Nicks threads

Oh nahnah, I wasn't advocating to sack Fly. I was just mocking the two boards for the childish response to one loss.

How can Fly go from being a master coach in '22 and '23 to being a shit coach in '24? I mean, the gumption of some random person on Bigfooty who's never coached a game in their life to believe they know more than the groupthink of experienced AFL coaches.

laughable.

Oh nahnah, I wasn't advocating to sack Fly. I was just mocking the two boards for the childish response to one loss.

How can Fly go from being a master coach in '22 and '23 to being a shit coach in '24? I mean, the gumption of some random person on Bigfooty who's never coached a game in their life to believe they know more than the groupthink of experienced AFL coaches.

laughable.
On our board I am sick of reading about Fin, Reef and how we have to retire players so they can make the team by default. Leave the wooden spoons for the tigers :)

I actually turned it off and put a line through our season half way through the third.
Oh ye of little (if somewhat justifiably so) faith.

My golly.

Oh my God, they have a sack horse thread?

Yikes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my God, they have a sack horse thread?

Yikes
Kinda like your board from '18-to-most of '22. Or even '12 to '22. Scott won you a flag in '11 and kept you guys uber-competitive for over a decade.

That a team doesn't win the flag automatically assumes that a) the coach is shit, b) the coach doesn't try stuff and c) the players just don't care enough.

I mean, Geelong/Sydney/Collingwood fans are so ****ing selfish. How much ****ing success have you guys had over the last 10/15/20 years? Spare me your tears about umpiring and biased AFL and fixturing and travel.

Laughable.

(sorry, I think I may have finally short-circuited after 20 years in this Godforsaken hellscape)

Kinda like your board from '18-to-most of '22. Or even '12 to '22. Scott won you a flag in '11 and kept you guys uber-competitive for over a decade.

That a team doesn't win the flag automatically assumes that a) the coach is shit, b) the coach doesn't try stuff and c) the players just don't care enough.

I mean, Geelong/Sydney/Collingwood fans are so ****ing selfish. How much ****ing success have you guys had over the last 10/15/20 years? Spare me your tears about umpiring and biased AFL and fixturing and travel.

Laughable.

(sorry, I think I may have finally short-circuited after 20 years in this Godforsaken hellscape)
So accurate though!

KINDA LIKE LAST NIGHT'S GAME, YEAH.

****ING AFL WANTS TO RIG IT SO THE SWANS GET IN THE GRAND FINAL.

PAY THE UMPS SO COLLINGWOOD LOSE SO THE MEDIA CAN HANG SHIT ON THEM.

that's how it's done

KINDA LIKE LAST NIGHT'S GAME, YEAH.

****ING AFL WANTS TO RIG IT SO THE SWANS GET IN THE GRAND FINAL.

PAY THE UMPS SO COLLINGWOOD LOSE SO THE MEDIA CAN HANG SHIT ON THEM.

that's how it's done
Um…

Wow! Say what you really think…

You shouldn't have to blow your own trumpet. You're a Royal. You have servants to blow trumpets for you. I have my own flyswatter polisher.

I just upgraded a servant to Lord Commander of the Frogs.

It's a man with a frog on his head.

1723282031733.gif

The frog also has his/her own butler. We're not barbarians.

I just upgraded a servant to Lord Commander of the Frogs.

It's a man with a frog on his head.

View attachment 2074544

The frog also has his/her own butler. We're not barbarians.
Our butler’s butlers have butlers.

The Royals. Solving Sweets unemployment problems.

Im scared to react to a beez post in fear i get tagged again
You post anything conspiratorial about umpiring, fixturing, breaks between games or media bias I will 100% call you out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back