Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

ANB IS WORTH AT LEAST 4 FIRSTS AND HARLEY REID!!! :madv1:

I don't dare look on the WC board to see what we would be expecting for Barrass.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

I don't dare look on the WC board to see what we would be expecting for Barrass.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF
Tbh most of the Dee's board seem to be looking forward to the wheels properly falling off to get a shake up of the place. The slow slide into irrelevance takes too long! Give us flags or give us 100pt thrashings!

Tbh most of the Dee's board seem to be looking forward to the wheels properly falling off to get a shake up of the place. The slow slide into irrelevance takes too long! Give us flags or give us 100pt thrashings!

Think a missed opportunity last year was not trading Petty and trying to get Fogarty in return.

Even this off season, try go get Tom Lynch and get his body right.

I am a closet Demons fan, so I watch them quite regularly.

Also, don't rate Goodwin.

I will always wonder how much of the Buddy shit was true (I assume most of it).

Because, he obviously came back a bit fat one time and never really lost it until his final season. And now he's getting really fat in retirement. Mr pudgy Clayton better look out for that too.

If the players are worried about that, they should switch to heroin.
You never see a fat heroin addict.
It's a great way to lose weight. You'll lose everything else too, but it will include weight.

It's a great way to lose weight. You'll lose everything else too, but it will include weight.

The age ol saying, don't do Drugs, do Duggs.

Never go back to SA?
I’ve been to SA a number of times (usually passing through), but have never had a pie floater. I feel like I have to go back just once to get this crossed off the list. After that, I’m done.

I will always wonder how much of the Buddy shit was true (I assume most of it).

Because, he obviously came back a bit fat one time and never really lost it until his final season. And now he's getting really fat in retirement. Mr pudgy Clayton better look out for that too.
I wonder what requirements there are for keeping it together when your spouse is a celebrity for looking good? Can one, under that circumstance, really go full surf and turf?

Heroin, now that’s a drug.

You'll lose all the air in your lungs when you stop breathing, that can only help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omgfridge just thought I'd let you know Im in the Panthers chairman's lounge with ex-nrl players.
The great Noemie Fox is here. I'm in love with the Fox girls so am likely to embarrass myself.
Knew this would be of interest to you.

omgfridge just thought I'd let you know Im in the Panthers chairman's lounge with ex-nrl players.
The great Noemie Fox is here. I'm in love with the Fox girls so am likely to embarrass myself.
Knew this would be of interest to you.

You'll be fine, just start with telling her about minesweeper (nearly typed Minecraft there, had to check myself...). When she's on the hook, casually mention that you're a Mobbs Medallist and all that's needed is to catch her as she faints with amazement.

You'll be fine, just start with telling her about minesweeper (nearly typed Minecraft there, had to check myself...). When she's on the hook, casually mention that you're a Mobbs Medallist and all that's needed is to catch her as she faints with amazement.

loop GIF

Ok, I know it's probably a little risky to post something this risque on this site in general, but considering the amount of degenerates around here who are into this shit, I doubt any of you will be mashing on me to the mods. For the three people in this thread who actually have gainful employment, might be best to ignore this for now and come back to it tomorrow, just to allow yourself to have an uninterrupted night's sleep in the meantime. Be warned though, if you were to check this out on your way into work, you will be asked why you have such a satisfied grin on your face and why you need to change your pants. For the rest of you, it's completely up to you what you do with this, but please, please, please DO NOT OPEN THIS IN PUBLIC! YOU MAY POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT (if you know what I mean ;P )

Enjoy the saucy content below :)

1720707239562.png

Fighting Furies Official Team Sheet
S38, Round 4 v Gumbies FFC

B: Rioli8217 / SplintWhisky / Sab22
HB: James Colorado / Toump Ass / Chronz
C: crazywildhorse / omgfridge / Edmund hunt
HF: The Cryptkeeper / Feraligatr / Orange crush
F: JyeDye / ShaunDuggan / krided
Foll: NaturalDisaster / Frothies Mcveigh / Shueygod
INT: rfctigerarmy / Grockadoc

Changes:

Nil

#obsessedwithvictory

Ok, I know it's probably a little risky to post something this risque on this site in general, but considering the amount of degenerates around here who are into this shit, I doubt any of you will be mashing on me to the mods. For the three people in this thread who actually have gainful employment, might be best to ignore this for now and come back to it tomorrow, just to allow yourself to have an uninterrupted night's sleep in the meantime. Be warned though, if you were to check this out on your way into work, you will be asked why you have such a satisfied grin on your face and why you need to change your pants. For the rest of you, it's completely up to you what you do with this, but please, please, please DO NOT OPEN THIS IN PUBLIC! YOU MAY POKE SOMEONE'S EYE OUT (if you know what I mean ;P )

Enjoy the saucy content below :)

Shit man that nearly got me fired

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back