Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Dragons and checks notes Warriors
Sheesh, how bad is your memory? You need to do a concussion test buddy.

Glorious, glorious RDO.
The sun is out, the roof is yet to detach from the house despite this wind, and I'm planning on doing sweet bugger all today unless it does.
Unless the house is no longer attached to the ground and you're no longer in Kansas

Can I please get directed to these staff members?

I would say I'm asking for a friend, but no one would ever believe me
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A happier one you might say

I can't believe it ended with you getting with yourself.

Can't say the sex scene was warranted but I can't say it was unwelcome.

Had a realisation after listening to my 2nd NFL preview podcast that I listen/read more about the NFL and NBA than actually watch games. Does anyone else share this?

Most other sports (including AFL) I barely follow any media about though and just watch games/highlights.

Had a realisation after listening to my 2nd NFL preview podcast that I listen/read more about the NFL and NBA than actually watch games. Does anyone else share this?

Most other sports (including AFL) I barely follow any media about though and just watch games/highlights.
Probably speaks to the quality of the media vs the games and vice versa

I like most people on SFA. AI spambots are a tougher sell.
Oh speaking of AI, hey Purple7x08_24, how goes your Star wars watchathon? Are you far enough into it that you can start appreciating memes yet?

FB_IMG_1724576433445.jpg

Probably speaks to the quality of the media vs the games and vice versa
(aka, our media is shit, but the games are fun. NFL media is great, but the games are garbage)
Great point, I'd never really thought of it that way.

I was able to watch a few NBA finals games this year but needed something else to do during the game as they stretch the 48min game into 2.5 hours. Whereas I enjoyed watching random Olympic basketball games.
I also prefer to watch the youtube highlights video of the Cowboys as the 11-14min video is practically the whole game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back