Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a realisation after listening to my 2nd NFL preview podcast that I listen/read more about the NFL and NBA than actually watch games. Does anyone else share this?

Most other sports (including AFL) I barely follow any media about though and just watch games/highlights.

Sadly it's just the difference between good media and poor media.

The AFL has some sensational media but it's not mainstream.

The Mongrel Punt is an absolute delight to read generally. But our mainstream media is all based around bias and "shock" value.

Easier or harder to take advantage of?

Hope you're alright!!
Tired Jim Carrey GIF by Ace Ventura

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the one where the funny looking yellow person is eating all the pills? If so then yes.
There's a video game where Homer does drugs? I guess it's up there with cloning himself, starting a cult and Marge becoming an eldritch being that can only be sustained by eggs.

There's a video game where Homer does drugs? I guess it's up there with cloning himself, starting a cult and Marge becoming an eldritch being that can only be sustained by eggs.
Hey you know in the latest Matrix film where people keep telling Keanu Reeves that he designed a video game that was so revolutionary? This is that video game.

Hey you know in the latest Matrix film where people keep telling Keanu Reeves that he designed a video game that was so revolutionary? This is that video game.
Oh, I love that Matrix game.
shadow-the-hedgehog-edgy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back