Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The magic kind
Big fan :love:
harry potter magic GIF by Alice Socal

Aww that's sweet your supportive. The garbage I've watched in the early days of a relationship makes me shudder. Friends doesn't come close to that.

Usually her taste in tv and humour is quite brilliant (she used to do a bit of stand up and has some of the most vile, dark humour out there 🤣).

Originally I was going to respond with Chandler, but after some thought, the answer is actually Janice

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Some simple reasons for this.

1. Chandlers relationship with Janice made Chandler confront his flaws, helping him evolve from someone who was afraid of serious relationships into someone who could eventually commit to Monica.
2. Her existence helped further solidify the group's bond, as they often united in their collective exasperation toward Janice.
3. Janice’s presence often disrupted the group’s status quo, whether through her relationship with Chandler or her interactions with others. This disruption forced the group to confront issues they might have otherwise ignored, such as Chandler’s fear of commitment or the group’s often insular nature.
4. She was probably the only character in the show who was not truly toxic (outside of cheating on her husband with Chandler) or self absorbed, and her love for Chandler was definitely real.
5. She wasn't afraid to call out things exactly how they are, with her rejection of Ross due to him being a whiney little b**** one of the turning points of his character.
How about Ant Man?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Friday 1 all.

As I sit here drinking green tea and contemplate making some toast with bread crust I can't help but be glad it's pay day as well.

Also, didn't we already play each other? I vividly recall page upon page of spam by a fellow Freo supporter in an earlier round...

Usually her taste in tv and humour is quite brilliant (she used to do a bit of stand up and has some of the most vile, dark humour out there 🤣).
Sounds like a keeper! I haven't seen a stand up in ages, comedy in general is a personal blind spot.

Happy Friday 1 all.

As I sit here drinking green tea and contemplate making some toast with bread crust I can't help but be glad it's pay day as well.

Also, didn't we already play each other? I vividly recall page upon page of spam by a fellow Freo supporter in an earlier round...
They're an exception to the rule that Freo supporters don't spam.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back