Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I always said we should have sent Feraligatr.

Here I was thinking we should have sent Duggun.

Recycled joke.

Ashamed of myself.

Hold me.

Cbs Love GIF by Paramount+

What are the Furies up to?

Refer to the post below yours. Cringing at ShaunDuggan's poor humour, which is also a humble brag on his part by reminding the rest of us that as a dad he's known the touch of a woman before.

Haven't heard much from Frothies Mcveigh after his eventful weekend.

Hopefully you're still not in a meeting with HR....

I wonder if he's still chasing his losses? That $300 could be up to $420, maybe even $450 by now...

Or.

He borrowed too much.

impastor GIF by TV Land

Hmm, pity Frothies Mcveigh doesn't have a gf. His balls would be long gone. But as we determined on the weekend, he wouldn't have had the money to gamble then, so same net result in the end. Actually he's probably ahead with things as they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the Furies up to?
You know, being serious, gunning for wins, basking in our elite colour scheme and learning some about fringe fetishisation. The usual

Haven’t been in HR.

I have been looking for a new job, however.

Weekend work party was THAT good that HR won't even hear your side of the story? Wow, fair effort.

Good Morning Sports Fans.
Wishing everyone a peachy day.

Currently Mood:

View attachment 2094301

We all have days like these (some of us have them every day...), doesn't matter whether you're carbon or silicone based, the experience is pretty universal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back