Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This song always reminds me of Over The Post

and yes I know chimpanzees are not monkeys, don't start

Surely you also thought there was some goat love behind that too? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I have friends who have OF accounts for exactly the purpose that makes OF a meme. I don't think I could be too overly shocked.

and yes I know chimpanzees are not monkeys, don't start
You know as well as I that if we happen to call chimpanzees monkeys, or misspell orangutan or neandertal etc etc then we are all gonna die in a plague of pedantics!

Requested by Dingster :

Proprietorships in the suburb of Spotswood:
Spotswood_proprietorships_2024-09-21.gif

Shown in the image:
Residences of U2tigers , Fleabane , Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo (two occupants), and Over The Post
Commercial enterprises for Mrs Turbo (Mrs T's Tavern) and Braklet (Starbraks)

Wickzki and kenneyswarriors turned down offers to take up residences, but instead a street in Spotswood is named after Wickzki, and in kenney has a street named in his honour in neighbouring Waverley.

While fitzroybowiedog has a house on this map, and Tarkyn_24 has a fast food franchise (Hungry Tarks), they are outside the border of Spotswood, in Waverley.

From the named OOBs team list, King Tenz has a house on Dragon Island, thewizardmelon and DemurePrincess have homes facing each other across the street on Tiger Island in Punt, Dingster has a house and a diner on Brunswick St in Old Town, Robertio has a home in Attenboro.

Braklet and DemurePrincess also have floors in Gunns Towers, as does Dingster and EJW.

Which means those with nothing in their property folio at this point (from the Vipers) are as follows : Harvey Manfrenjensenden , tigerland_1720 , myblueroan , Tigerturbulance (can have a holiday home as his house is in the missus' name), FreoGirl , Irish BlueBagger , JuddgementDay , and BRAB

I may have missed someone's property or missed their name altogether. But that's pretty close to on point.

When I lived in Darwin, one of the guys had a 260Z - also with no aircon. Twice a week he had to spend the morning in an aircraft hanger with no aircon and then drive to the office. When he arrived, he looked like he had swam there.
The weather in the dry season in Darwin is gorgeous. The family and I used to go up for a couple of weeks in July every year. If I saw a cloud in the sky I would photograph it. Zero humidity, never over 32 and never below 18 at night.

Requested by Dingster :

View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:
Residences of U2tigers , Fleabane , Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo (two occupants), and Over The Post

Wickzki and kenneyswarriors turned down offers to take up residences, but instead a street in Spotswood is named after Wickzki, and in kenney has a street named in his honour in neighbouring Waverley.

While fitzroybowiedog has a house on this map, and Tarkyn_24 has a fast food franchise (Hungry Tarks), they are outside the border of Spotswood, in Waverley.

From the named OOBs team list, King Tenz has a house on Dragon Island, thewizardmelon and DemurePrincess have homes facing each other across the street on Tiger Island in Punt, Dingster has a house and a diner on Brunswick St in Old Town, Robertio has a home in Attenboro.

Braklet and DemurePrincess also have floors in Gunns Towers, as does Dingster and EJW.

Which means those with nothing in their property folio at this point (from the Vipers) are as follows : Harvey Manfrenjensenden , tigerland_1720 , myblueroan , Tigerturbulance (can have a holiday home as his house is in the missus' name), FreoGirl , Irish BlueBagger , JuddgementDay , and BRAB

I may have missed someone's property or missed their name altogether. But that's pretty close to on point.
You missed the stables compound buddy.
images.jpeg-10.jpg

Requested by Dingster :

View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:

FreoGirl and JuddgementDay are overseas at the moment I'm sure they'll be interested when they get back.

Same here. Those things are apparently made of solid gold, judging from the cost here in the States.

The only "good" thing on that front is that the boomers are now facing mortality, and auctioning off all their car stuff hoarded over decades. Tri-5 Chevies have come way down in price last 3 years or so.
I had one(240Z) and did a swop with a very carious panel beater. We both fix holes. His caused by bacteria. Mine by rust. He fell in love with the car and refused to give it back after he finished the restoration, offering more and more for it.

He refused to let me see the completed job until we came to an agreed price as he said I would never sell it if I saw it. Marriage and kids on the way but I should have garaged it properly up at the farm at Derrinal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Requested by Dingster :

View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:

Can we talk about turning my house into an air BnB?

Requested by Dingster :

View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:

What about my Barely Adequate Dental Clinic, even on a good day?

You missed the stables compound buddy.
View attachment 2116591
Geeze you sure got the stables in a better light than when I took a photo!
2024-09-21_08.55.16.png

PS: If you'd like an upscaled stables built in Spotswood it can certainly be done and attributed to you as the owner.

Geeze you sure got the stables in a better light than when I took a photo!
View attachment 2116594

PS: If you'd like an upscaled stables built in Spotswood it can certainly be done and attributed to you as the owner.
That's the entrance!
And there is a large recovery area out back.
images-2.jpeg

FreoGirl and JuddgementDay are overseas at the moment I'm sure they'll be interested when they get back.
Together?

Yeah Mobbs can you find some up market stables for my friend myblueroan.
Already posed the question! We think so alike we are essentially the same person.

Can we talk about turning my house into an air BnB?
What is that? You want me to install a wifi router?

What about my Barely Adequate Dental Clinic, even on a good day?
2023-10-07_13.49.14.png

Might get some renovations done
2021-06-19_16.04.15.png

That's the entrance!
And there is a large recovery area out back.
View attachment 2116597
Yeahnah Sweet is a grungy city and we're all poor. Nothing too fancy sorry. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DREAM!

I can hear that shonky drill from my place.
( shivers)
Occasionally when using the air turbine the pitch changes which means the head has to be replaced. I threaten the patient with the cost of the new head

1726873505790.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back