Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Signing off… one last time.. as an Old Boy! ❤️🥺💔

I love you campaigners!

And the pleasure was all mine being your teammate!

Much love
💕💕

Until we meet again…. Oh umm! Probs sooner than you wanted but See you Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! 😘😘😘

Sweet FA Road Trips S38R09 - Taxi Service for OOBs v Roys at the BJO

Starting with countrysider Ed out at Nemuta Plains, the Player Collection Service then proceeds to Sweet where all players with a proprietorship are collected and transported to the BJO for today's match.

Thanks for the ride! Life is weird when you have to sleep on a cot in the back of your coffee shop.

Acid is fun, you get to see a light show and you're think you're at a concert if you play a live album while you're tripping balls.

If you ask nicely, someday I'll tell you the story of seeing Pink Floyd while under the influence of... um... mushroom based refreshments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't find out what a Sugar Baby was until I watched a film from a somewhat saucy website the other day lol

Sugar Babies are tasty goodness

1727023086186.jpeg

Great win OOB for Robertio and DemurePrincess! Pulled our nuts out of the fire.

Also much fun had over the week, thanks Roys.

Thanks philreich for the memories...

We badly needed that win so we did. Thank god we did the business for Robertio and DemurePrincess as well!

We'll see DP again next week though because we're playing her Bombers next!:laughv1:

Cheers for being entertaining company all week Roys. Commiserations on the defeat, but we've had awful poor luck from the sim so far this season.

So i'm sure you won't begrudge us this one! Best of luck for the rest of the year. Anyway it's been a little while since i've said this, but great win OOB's.

Hopefully this will will be the first of many from now onwards!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back