Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Only looking at history to how both ourselves and port won our premierships

I did say it will be a mix but if there is any doubt on the ability of two players you simply take the home grown talent every time

Or are you saying how we have been drafting for the last twenty years is working a treat

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port won their flag through draft tampering, and good early 00s recruiting. Given recent history we probably shouldn't go down that road again.

if they draft tampered they would have been penalised

take your tin foil hat off
They paid players to stay out of a draft, it's fact. And c'mon don't be so naive, you really think salary cap stuff got punished as much as it does now.

Give it up fraud.

They paid players to stay out of a draft, it's fact. And c'mon don't be so naive, you really think salary cap stuff got punished as much as it does now.

Give it up fraud.
Plus both clubs received start up concessions, but Marty doesn’t want to hear about that

Give it up fraud.

Of Course its a fact everyone knows it even the AFL investigating officers but they are such a corrupt bunch they let it pass under the radar

Is that how it works

that hat of yours is getting pointier

yes they had concessions which is why we managed to get all that local talent

the key word local talent
So they had first dibs at the local talent, we have that this year and we also would win a flag in the next couple.

The other issue is SA talent hasn’t been a patch on what we and Port were able to pick up.

Of Course its a fact everyone knows it even the AFL investigating officers but they are such a corrupt bunch they let it pass under the radar

Is that how it works

that hat of yours is getting pointier
You just don't deal in logic do you.

They admitted to it, And got fined 50K. Tell me one out and out star SA kid we could have drafted in the last 5 years but didn't ?? Hayward maybe, but he would have been no help last year.

97 we got owned in the 2nd quarter but the Saints couldn't put it on the board.
Great :D. We won.
Saints kicked 3.6, then 4.5. Not great maybe, but not horrible.
In '98 NM kicked 4.4, then 2.11 :eek: which was horrible.
(vs Saints, Crows kicked 14.1 in the second half :rainbow:, 8.0 in the last, WOW --- that kind of accuracy is so rare these days)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they had first dibs at the local talent, we have that this year and we also would win a flag in the next couple.

The other issue is SA talent hasn’t been a patch on what we and Port were able to pick up.

I don't know you tell me

Knight or Fantasia

Wigg or Billy Stretch Caleb Daniel Cory Gregson Alex Neal Bullen

I know Wigg was SA just poor choice by Hamish with the talent available

Doedee or Burton Bonner or Williams

Galluci or Hayward or Parfit (played at North although originally NT

Pohlkoke or Willie Rioli /Jack Graham

good news the penny has dropped in 2017

Gee even if its 50/50 you go SA talent

I don't know you tell me

Knight or Fantasia

Wigg or Billy Stretch Caleb Daniel Cory Gregson Alex Neal Bullen

I know Wigg was SA just poor choice by Hamish with the talent available

Doedee or Burton Bonner or Williams

Galluci or Hayward or Parfit (played at North although originally NT

Pohlkoke or Willie Rioli /Jack Graham

good news the penny has dropped in 2017

Gee even if its 50/50 you go SA talent
Wigg was also our MVP at the carnival was he not ??

Knight is also from SA.

Basically you're digging deeper

Wigg was also our MVP at the carnival was he not ??

Knight is also from SA.

Basically you're digging deeper

So he stuffed up with knight aswell by not recognising fantasia's talent, I don't care what wigg had done he clearly stuffed up there aswell

But no according to you he is a guru

Ive just named most of the years he has been in charge and its error ridden

So he stuffed up with knight aswell by not recognising fantasia's talent, I don't care what wigg had done he clearly stuffed up there aswell

But no according to you he is a guru

Ive just named most of the years he has been in charge and its error ridden
So you wouldn't take the MVP if he was available ?? Right, ok then, better put your resume into the club.

He didn't stuff up the Doedee pick though did he ?? Didn't stuff up Milera, Gooch looks to have something too.

I'll give you credit, you're not giving up despite how stupid you continue to look

So you wouldn't take the MVP if he was available ?? Right, ok then, better put your resume into the club.

He didn't stuff up the Doedee pick though did he ?? Didn't stuff up Milera, Gooch looks to have something too.

I'll give you credit, you're not giving up despite how stupid you continue to look

The issue is clear SA talent needs to be taken if its better than the interstate option or even similar , probably the same reason Fog dropped to us the Victorian teams would have gone Vic first

As for Wigg and Knight that's just not recognising talent as good as it could have been imagine Daniel and Fantasia in the team ATM aswell as being SA talent

Caleb Daniel ?? Yeah nah he's being found out big time. Fantasia yep, could be very handy but Knight is an important member of the squad when fit.

We do take SA talent when we deem it best to do so, but you can't avoid interstate talent given it represents 80% of the draft pool, maybe more.

Fogarty dropped due to his less than ideal U18 championships and a knee injury. Currently you'd be hard pressed to argue those above him didn't deserve it.

Marty deals in hindsight not the here and now like the Recruiters have to!!

Caleb Daniel ?? Yeah nah he's being found out big time. Fantasia yep, could be very handy but Knight is an important member of the squad when fit.

We do take SA talent when we deem it best to do so, but you can't avoid interstate talent given it represents 80% of the draft pool, maybe more.

Fogarty dropped due to his less than ideal U18 championships and a knee injury. Currently you'd be hard pressed to argue those above him didn't deserve it.

Daniel over wig its clearly a no brainer as is fantasia over knight

You just don't deal in logic do you.

They admitted to it, And got fined 50K. Tell me one out and out star SA kid we could have drafted in the last 5 years but didn't ?? Hayward maybe, but he would have been no help last year.
Burton.....giggity

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Daniel over wig its clearly a no brainer as is fantasia over knight
Is it ?? Neither were at the time of drafting.

But again, you are using hindsight and making yourself look like a fool doing it

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back