Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

best dad joke is when my wife tells our kids to go jump in the shower, and so I say, be super careful though it will be slippery.

runner up is when my wife asks what a movie is about, and I say it’s about 90 minutes
My nine year old just came up to me and said "Dad I'm hungry" because he knew I would say "Hi hungry, I'm Dad"

My nine year old just came up to me and said "Dad I'm hungry" because he knew I would say "Hi hungry, I'm Dad"
lol! my nine year old just came up to me and I don’t know what he was going to say because I told him to **** off and go back to bed because it is well past his bed time and i’m playing a game with my internet friends and I don’t want to hear his problems right now .

he’s a good kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol! my nine year old just came up to me and I don’t know what he was going to say because I told him to * off and go back to bed because it is well past his bed time and i’m playing a game with my internet friends and I don’t want to hear his problems right now .

he’s a good kid
As you should

Textbook parenting

lol! my nine year old just came up to me and I don’t know what he was going to say because I told him to * off and go back to bed because it is well past his bed time and i’m playing a game with my internet friends and I don’t want to hear his problems right now .

he’s a good kid
A1 parenting.

Mine would not go to bed - he's mastered the art of stalling. First he lays on the ground with his blanket on him asking me to come find him. Then he says he is hungry and thirsty and he starts crying because he's hungry so he eats the rest of the jelly. Then he starts crying cos he can't find his plushies because his mother packed them in the bag she uses for when we do changeover and finally he wanted someone else to be with him while he went to sleep and I said "No, you're nearly ten, your brother is in the next room and I'm just out here. You're overtired, stop pissing Daddy off and go to sleep"

he's out now.

A1 parenting.

Mine would not go to bed - he's mastered the art of stalling. First he lays on the ground with his blanket on him asking me to come find him. Then he says he is hungry and thirsty and he starts crying because he's hungry so he eats the rest of the jelly. Then he starts crying cos he can't find his plushies because his mother packed them in the bag she uses for when we do changeover and finally he wanted someone else to be with him while he went to sleep and I said "No, you're nearly ten, your brother is in the next room and I'm just out here. You're overtired, stop pissing Daddy off and go to sleep"

he's out now.
You have a child? I thought you were near my age lol

I was about to tell you to check my join date and then remembered this is my second account. My first account was created in 2006. I reckon I would've been close to your age now then.
That’s exactly why I thought you were younger lol

Second account? Naughty

That’s exactly why I thought you were younger lol

Second account? Naughty
Nah it's because I wanted a new account for anonymity - then because I'm such an attention seeker I told everyone who I was anyway.... mind you outspoken St Kilda supporters that melt and play werewolf and the song contest are not that common around here so it was inevitable they'd learn it was me.

Nah it's because I wanted a new account for anonymity - then because I'm such an attention seeker I told everyone who I was anyway.... mind you outspoken St Kilda supporters that melt and play werewolf and the song contest are not that common around here so it was inevitable they'd learn it was me.
Wow that’s a lot of words just to say you’re famous 😔

A1 parenting.

he's out now.
I had all sorts of issues with my eldest daughter until a colleague of mine who has five kids told me she doesn't set a bed time for her kids. I tried it myself and have never looked back. It's not free reign - it's quiet time (ie. draw, read, whatever, but no talking); if you're thirsty, drink water; if you're hungry, tough - but my stress levels came down significantly when I stopped sending them to bed. Most of the time they took themselves off to bed within half an hour of quiet time starting.

I had all sorts of issues with my eldest daughter until a colleague of mine who has five kids told me she doesn't set a bed time for her kids. I tried it myself and have never looked back. It's not free reign - it's quiet time (ie. draw, read, whatever, but no talking); if you're thirsty, drink water; if you're hungry, tough - but my stress levels came down significantly when I stopped sending them to bed. Most of the time they took themselves off to bed within half an hour of quiet time starting.
Might have to adopt this strategy. I also let them on the ipads waaaaaay too much

I’m saving this til when I need it 🤔

Might have to adopt this strategy. I also let them on the ipads waaaaaay too much
I do too. But I'm an inside person who lives in a rural town with nothing to do unless you like bushwalking or rugby. When quiet time arrives I give them a warning and electronic devices are put away. If they want to watch a screen, they can watch what I want to watch on TV otherwise they read, draw, find some other quiet activity or sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back