Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

Exercise, meditate, journal, stretch. All before the sun rises ❤️.
make sure you exercise and stretch the pelvic floor muscles, you don’t want to piss yourself when you meditate and journal

I’m playing will myself for the rest of the night
All That Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Maybe don't jump on it. Maybe just log back on.

#dadjoke
best dad joke is when my wife tells our kids to go jump in the shower, and so I say, be super careful though it will be slippery.

runner up is when my wife asks what a movie is about, and I say it’s about 90 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I guess I'm playing Zelda for the rest of the night.

Might also use my switch later on.
You've just decided my plan for the evening too. Best thing about share housing has been all the free games I've gotten by allowing my Switch to be communal, I haven't even beaten BOTW on survival mode yet. Mario 3D World and all this other good shit I've hardly touched too. Could be a big weekend ahead...

You've just decided my plan for the evening too. Best thing about share housing has been all the free games I've gotten by allowing my Switch to be communal, I haven't even beaten BOTW on survival mode yet. Mario 3D World and all this other good s**t I've hardly touched too. Could be a big weekend ahead...
lol I'm playing Ocarina of Time Randomiser which is basically OOT with all the items shuffled so they can appear anywhere.

lol I'm playing Ocarina of Time Randomiser which is basically OOT with all the items shuffled so they can appear anywhere.
I just finished playing Ocarina of Chancellor Randomiser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back