Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

As has quite rightly been pointed out to me (surprisingly not by Clarkey first), the investigations only take place on the Fascist policies. So to balance out, the two investigations have been completed now. Apologies all.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 11.38.52 am.png

Gralin and SSwans2011 have enacted a Liberal Policy!

Ask any questions you have of them - and definitely not of me and this superbly run no questionable issues whatsoever game!

Gralin gave me a Lib and Fascist policy and I played Liberal.

jmoo wan is online so that's my pick to keep the game rolling. Good to get some early Intel when it's not super consequential.

jmoo wan is online so that's my pick to keep the game rolling. Good to get some early Intel when it's not super consequential.
i was given two fascists and a liberal

Alright everyone vote (yes you get a democratic process now) or a combo of SSwans2011 and jmoo wan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As expected, ClarkeM is a fascist.
Woh woh woh… hang on a minute.

I’m very much a liberal. Though, I’m very up for a fight here so bring it Mr Fascist.

Watch carefully who BEaston works with here.
As has quite rightly been pointed out to me (surprisingly not by Clarkey first), the investigations only take place on the Fascist policies. So to balance out, the two investigations have been completed now. Apologies all.
All good. Had I been online at the time I noticed BEaston chose to nominate me I wouldn’t have been worried at all to even think about that.

Seems like we have a game on our hands regardless! And we’ve found one fascist and we have the lead 😍

Pie 4 Life, how many times are we supposed to have voted already? Any chance we can get some tags please?
This is the first vote. The first 3 hands we didn't vote to speed up the game (there's also really nothing to vote on that early because we don't have enough information).

Pie 4 Life, how many times are we supposed to have voted already? Any chance we can get some tags please?
this is the first round of voting, first 3 elections automatically succeed
clarkey and king tenz enacted fascist
beaston and jmoo liberal
me and sswans liberal

clarkey says dogs is liberal
beaston says clarkey is fascist

from the two interrogates we've had so far

It’s the first time, I poorly worded the phrase when tagging you above, effectively saying… we have our first vote so just need you to vote. I have received it now and just waiting on dogs105

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret Pie 4 Life - Führerbunker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back