Event SFAEW Season 36: Festivus Frenzy and the SFAEW Awards on now!

SweetaMania Winners poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fifthly:

Worst Moment of the Season

Now, since this one had no set nominees, let's see what people wrote in as the season's low point before unveiling the winner...

"That time serial_thrilla lost."

"Anything with damicky in it, sack the cheese."

"The Irrelevance - worst faction name ever."

"Getting cheers from the pig swill ignorant crowd."

"The existence of the Warriors. They are a blight on the noble pursuit of wrestling. I Horrie the Horrorhead undertake to eliminate them."

But our runaway winner, with three separate mentions is...​

LOL, recap:

Elton Johns Wig

Elton: Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?!

Do you know how damn long I've been used as a pawn in a chess match between two tyrants?!

FIVE ******* MONTHS, MAN!

Elton John's Wig starts tearing his hair out.

Elton: It does a number to ya!

Only carin' to make favours that you'll know will never be paid back...

YOU SICK BASTARDS!

Why do you think we waited for this? To bury the two men who ruined our lives!

There's just us now. Elton, Josh, Melon, Ned...

WE ARE THE WHINE CELLAR! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THE FURY SUBSIDES

LOL, recap:

Elton Johns Wig

Elton: Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?!

Do you know how damn long I've been used as a pawn in a chess match between two tyrants?!

FIVE ******* MONTHS, MAN!

Elton John's Wig starts tearing his hair out.

Elton: It does a number to ya!

Only carin' to make favours that you'll know will never be paid back...

YOU SICK BASTARDS!

Why do you think we waited for this? To bury the two men who ruined our lives!

There's just us now. Elton, Josh, Melon, Ned...

WE ARE THE WHINE CELLAR! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THE FURY SUBSIDES
#sackKP

Sixthly:

Match of the Season

Let's see the nominated bouts-

ShaunDuggan vs U2tigers, V1-Climax Quarterfinal

The longest singles bout of the season, Duggs and Bono threw everything at each other and then some in an instant classic.

Bonz vs The Filth Wizard vs Mrs Turbo vs Elton Johns Wig vs serial_thrilla vs ShaunDuggan, Elimination Chamber

The first elimination chamber match in 2 years delivered as six of SFAEW's biggest and boldest stars put on an in-ring clinic.

serial_thrilla vs ShaunDuggan, Last Man Standing

The climactic finale of the Thrilla-Duggan feud, and the best Intercity Championship bout of the season.

Bonz vs TheInjuryFactory, SweetaMania

The main event of Season 35 did not disappoint, with TiF beating the unbeatable to be crowned top dog in the comp.

U2tigers vs serial_thrilla, Texas Deathmatch

A match that was as emotionally charged as it was brutally violent. A masterclass in stealing the show.

The Filth Wizard vs Tonga Bob, Round 15

A key moment in the Civil War storyline, a hard hitting affair from two league veterans.

And the winner is...​

Mate, that promo was entirely written by Phenom.

Notice how the promos that I write for serial_thrilla, ShaunDuggan and U2tigers don't get mentioned in the worst promos section?

I think your problem is that I am not involved enough in your booking if anything.
Without knowing the facts, I'm going to continue to blame you. It's more fun that way.

You can spin as much shit as you want, I won't believe it. There is no way in the world PhenomenalV1 is clever enough to come up with "The Irrelevence", that's your schtick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without knowing the facts, I'm going to continue to blame you. It's more fun that way.

You can spin as much s**t as you want, I won't believe it. There is no way in the world PhenomenalV1 is clever enough to come up with "The Irrelevence", that's your schtick.
No, The Irrelevance was definitely me. But I was taking advantage of the fact that you already had a stinker of a promo to build others up.

You can thank me for carrying that feud ShaunDuggan! 😍
View attachment 1751518

I'm doing the carrying now friend.

Proud Seth Rollins GIF by WWE

And for your final award of the evening:

Wrestler of the Season

Let's peruse the field-

serial_thrilla

The Butcher of Friendship held three titles, and became the biggest heel in the company.

Bonz

The Feline Weeb continued his past of destruction, becoming the first wrestler to hold the World Title for 300 days in the process.

TheInjuryFactory

Broke the streak, won the V1-Climax, and was the focal point of the main event scene.

The Filth Wizard

Cashed in someone else's ClarkeMoney in the Bank, and kick-started the biggest faction in SFAEW.

U2tigers

Scratched, clawed and climbed his way to a double championship reign, and the biggest twist of the season.

ShaunDuggan

Had the biggest debut of the season, and instantly became a main event mainstay.

And the winner is...​

Remove this Banner Ad

Event SFAEW Season 36: Festivus Frenzy and the SFAEW Awards on now!

Back