SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe your club doesn't tell you everything ?

Having spoken to a few Frankston Bomber players I hear a certain player left them when he was on good money after cracking it and went to Skye and was being paid !

Sky dont pay the coach keeps telling us so it must be true....
:rolleyes:

Sky need to add around 11 players to win around 9 games next year.
With the squad of 2009 they would be lucky to win 6 games
Well that makes sense...Go and get 11 recruits in your opinion and they may win 3 more games next year...Bet there chasing your number to get you involved with the club...:thumbsdown: 3 extra wins with 11 recruits???Where are they coming from Superules or Masters???Give us a spell you brain surgeon...:eek:

Maybe your club doesn't tell you everything ?

Having spoken to a few Frankston Bomber players I hear a certain player left them when he was on good money after cracking it and went to Skye and was being paid !

Fairly sure I have a better source than you. Speak to the Frankston Bombers coach about the money, Doyley was on really good money there but Blackers knows exactly what our situation was. We do however have money awards for our best players on the day. I dont see any reason to worry about who does and doesnt get paid at clubs, I just believe if you are going to spend it you need to get rewards for it.

cannot agree or disagree have not seen this side play .so you are saying we will pay some players and the others if they dont like bad luck.

No I am not saying that

Its not my place to say or make these decisions

thats just my opinion, whatever the decision is by the senior coach and the executive committee i will agree with, you cant argue with what they have achieved in only 4 years

Fairly sure I have a better source than you. Speak to the Frankston Bombers coach about the money, Doyley was on really good money there but Blackers knows exactly what our situation was. We do however have money awards for our best players on the day. I dont see any reason to worry about who does and doesnt get paid at clubs, I just believe if you are going to spend it you need to get rewards for it.

if i understand your post correctly ,you are saying that the best player on the ground did not nesscersarily get the money.did this player doyley win a lot of awards,and how did he go in your B.F.

if i understand your post correctly ,you are saying that the best player on the ground did not nesscersarily get the money.did this player doyley win a lot of awards,and how did he go in your B.F.

You dont understand my post at all. The money awards are incentives for players to play at the club. If you are good enough you will get payed through the awards. Doyley didnt win a heap of awards, he did get a couple. As for the B&F he didnt play until half way through the year. Didnt finish in the top five. You referred to Skye before as us now you say you dont know much about it all. There is no hidden messages in this post either.....

You dont understand my post at all. The money awards are incentives for players to play at the club. If you are good enough you will get payed through the awards. Doyley didnt win a heap of awards, he did get a couple. As for the B&F he didnt play until half way through the year. Didnt finish in the top five. You referred to Skye before as us now you say you dont know much about it all. There is no hidden messages in this post either.....

no hidden messages just took an interest in the post about the club not paying players as we all
know clubs no matter what division they are in pay players whether by b.o.g. awards or no fees or even sponsors money. as for #US i could have said can you tell #ME .so did doyley and other selected gun players get paid to play ,a truthfull yes or no would be acceptable.

no hidden messages just took an interest in the post about the club not paying players as we all
know clubs no matter what division they are in pay players whether by b.o.g. awards or no fees or even sponsors money. as for #US i could have said can you tell #ME .so did doyley and other selected gun players get paid to play ,a truthfull yes or no would be acceptable.

No They didnt

simple

it aint hard to understand!!

Did they get sponsored by supporters and other sponsors for fees and stuff, some probaly did

Did they win awards for good games, yes they did

big difference is about 70% of the club got sponsored and won awards, just like every other club, but no player cash payments were made to a player every game whether he played good or bad

when you break it down mate its pretty simple!!!

No They didnt

simple

Did they get sponsored by supporters and other sponsors for fees and stuff, some probaly did

big difference is about 70% of the club got sponsored and won awards, just like every other club, but no player cash payments were made to a player every game whether he played good or bad

Hey MadMan are yu still working in collingwood i havent seen you around to congratulate you on your grand final win well done!!

yeah I'm still around, working is probaly not the word but i am there

bad luck for you guys in the big one but exceptional jon getting there i reckon!!

well done

Yes well done yarra maybe you should have 45 on the bench next year.
Great effert for a club that dont pay:D and the great coaches you are blessed with all 45 of them.
Too bad for you guys a team called Clayton will be around next year which might mean Yarra wont win the big one again.
But we all love Nev dont we?:rolleyes:
Ok maybe not as much as Nev loves himself.

Yes well done yarra maybe you should have 45 on the bench next year.
Great effert for a club that dont pay:D and the great coaches you are blessed with all 45 of them.
Too bad for you guys a team called Clayton will be around next year which might mean Yarra wont win the big one again.
But we all love Nev dont we?:rolleyes:
Ok maybe not as much as Nev loves himself.
we have our agm next week i think i will put in a motion in to go into recess for next year (again!) there is not much use turning up next year Clayton have already won the flag what a waste of time playing would be!!

we have our agm next week i think i will put in a motion in to go into recess for next year (again!) there is not much use turning up next year Clayton have already won the flag what a waste of time playing would be!!

Lets face it your club will be in recess when the money dries up.
Your club has no real strenth as a long viable club.
I see already you are losing your league B/F he has been spruiking himself.
With his pal Mick train wreck Allen...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With his pal Mick train wreck Allen

Can someone tell me who are the better players for South Yarra are and are they up to divvy 1 standard. I have long watched divvy one standard and also watched the divvy 2 grand final. Very big difference. I think Clays will be the ones to beat. From what i have heard, they have a good mix of younger and older players on the list. Szerszyn to lead his troops back up to divvy one.

No They didnt

simple

you see thats the part i find interesting # # AND STUFF ## could the ##AND STUFF## be the player payments that you know nothing about .

With his pal Mick train wreck Allen...

Hey
do you remember when you abused me?chuck, i never played footy again ......thanks mate!!!!!

Hey
do you remember when you abused me?chuck, i never played footy again ......thanks mate!!!!!

So i am Chuck now? whats the punch line?:confused:

Are you a Sook is that what you are trying to say???
But i thought Robbie was the sook

you see thats the part i find interesting # # AND STUFF ## could the ##AND STUFF## be the player payments that you know nothing about .

STUFF would refer to socks and shorts. I know a couple of there better players and they definately dont get paid. You can all take that as gospel.

STUFF would refer to socks and shorts. I know a couple of there better players and they definately dont get paid. You can all take that as gospel.

Alot of players are getting payed on the sly so what?
Good luck to clubs that want to go down that path..
Nothing is Gospel my friend............:cool:

Are you the Dan Mully that never washes??
You scruffy pric*

Yeah i am and are you that c**kh*ad who cant coach,anyways im thinking about playing for oakleigh next year heard we havent got one!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we find one real soon.....im keen on starting preseason early this year,i reckon i can be the best ruckman in the comp.:D:D

Yeah i am and are you that c**kh*ad who cant coach,anyways im thinking about playing for oakleigh next year heard we havent got one!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we find one real soon.....im keen on starting preseason early this year,i reckon i can be the best ruckman in the comp.:D:D

So i have coached before have i?:confused: ok
And who am i? :D
well you must be good because i havent heard of you.
I just thought a name like Dan mully sounds dusty and dirty:cool:

Heard a good one today that our old mate chuck the super coach put in for the Ashwood job and was happy to say Phil Baylis was on board as an assistant but unfortunatly was over looked for the job what goes.....

Heard a good one today that our old mate chuck the super coach put in for the Ashwood job and was happy to say Phil Baylis was on board as an assistant but unfortunatly was over looked for the job what goes.....

Is that meant to mean anything to me??:D because you assume i am chuck?
As far as all clubs seeking coaches keep these matters confedential.
So if clubs are giving out such information i would say they are very poorly run.

look what i've found that managed forex

Go Chucky go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back