SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[As you already know your club is struggling to keep the top 4 players not including your coach,
You have not signed one player so stop the dribble.
I wont name the guys because its not fair to them and the clubs chasing them.

Are you saying that Richard Szerszyn is looking to leave. If you are saying that, you have to believe absolutely anything. Richard is more keener than ever to rebuild the Clayton Football Club next year and trying to get back to divvy one. Who are the top 4 players going to leave. The fact is last year, they only had about 4 veterans with experience who were the better players in the team, the rest were just kids trying to find their feet. As for not signing anyone, i am lead to believe they have got 4 players from Highett and still talking to others. Unless you get your facts right, dont try and bag out the Clays as the Tunners are likely to be like they were 3 years ago and the laughing stock of divvy one.[/quote]

No Richard Szerszyn is not one of the players thats obvious.
But the club will lose around 4 good players.
As for signing new players your club is struggling and have not signed up 1 new player.
The Highett players is a myth most of those guys might end up at Oakleigh.

Are you saying that Richard Szerszyn is looking to leave. If you are saying that, you have to believe absolutely anything. Richard is more keener than ever to rebuild the Clayton Football Club next year and trying to get back to divvy one. Who are the top 4 players going to leave. The fact is last year, they only had about 4 veterans with experience who were the better players in the team, the rest were just kids trying to find their feet. As for not signing anyone, i am lead to believe they have got 4 players from Highett and still talking to others. Unless you get your facts right, dont try and bag out the Clays as the Tunners are likely to be like they were 3 years ago and the laughing stock of divvy one.

No Richard Szerszyn is not one of the players thats obvious.
But the club will lose around 4 good players.
As for signing new players your club is struggling and have not signed up 1 new player.
The Highett players is a myth most of those guys might end up at Oakleigh.

Well I know for a fact that Clayton this week are meeting with Joel ferguson who was Highett's assistant coach this year, and they will discuss the same role for him at Clayton, and if he lands the gig you will find guys like Joey Sibilia return to the club, possibly even the big forward they had his name is Sasha I think, and a couple of others from Highett... If this all happens, the first thing I will look at at when the fixture comes out is when Highett play Clayton :) lol

Clayton will be the ones to beat I believe. Them and Oakleigh districts, I feel south yarra will drop off.

:confused:
Well I know for a fact that Clayton this week are meeting with Joel ferguson who was Highett's assistant coach this year, and they will discuss the same role for him at Clayton, and if he lands the gig you will find guys like Joey Sibilia return to the club, possibly even the big forward they had his name is Sasha I think, and a couple of others from Highett... If this all happens, the first thing I will look at at when the fixture comes out is when Highett play Clayton :) lol

Clayton will be the ones to beat I believe. Them and Oakleigh districts, I feel south yarra will drop off.

I think you will find that there was a player revolt against the coaches hence why they were sacked.
this revolt was player driven so cut the bull the players didnt want to play for the coaches so why would they follow them???
It appears the Clayton coach is struggling to attract players as i have pointed out on this forum.
Not one player signed up and a few on the move.

the rumour is that a heap of players from mpnfl clubs chelsea and keysborough are joining highett this year and the names that have been mentioned are very very good players!!

Funny i bumped into the chelsea player last night and he confirmed this is not a rumour its fact. Yes there are some key older players giving it away but there is a few in there mid 20's moving on to highett. The Keysie players are going there for sure if a certain person signs this week. :footy:

And neither can you it seems di*khead.

Just to set you straight.....Grant would have to be one of the most well-spoken, articulate, knowledgeable blokes going around. Wouldn't know of one person who has a bad word to say about him..(apart from your intellectual self)
He will do a wonderful job out there with what is already a pretty young group, but he will also bring with him some quality recruits.
Footy wise, his loyalty to Oakleigh is the only thing that has stopped him playing at a higher level as lets face it, he is far too good to be playing SFL Div 2.
Him getting the job had nothing to do with Ross. Ross, is also a sensational bloke, someone that has got a shit load more respect than so cowardly internet forum nerd.
He got the gig due to the fact that he was the best applicant for the job.

BTW, you sound a hell of a lot like another BF poster, one who went for the job himself (and about 10 other ones!). You must get sick of setting up new accounts.

Hey Super, if he ever gives up footy there's always Australian Idol, goes alright as a singer!:thumbsu:

Funny i bumped into the chelsea player last night and he confirmed this is not a rumour its fact. Yes there are some key older players giving it away but there is a few in there mid 20's moving on to highett. The Keysie players are going there for sure if a certain person signs this week. :footy:

Have it on very good mail that Highett arent the only team that has signed players from the MPNFL. I know of another that has picked up a fair bit of talent from that league.:rolleyes: Could be very interesting over the next few months. Keep an eye on the local rags.

Have it on very good mail that Highett arent the only team that has signed players from the MPNFL. I know of another that has picked up a fair bit of talent from that league.:rolleyes: Could be very interesting over the next few months. Keep an eye on the local rags.

Could these Chelsea blokes be disgruntled fringe players, word is they have retained their good players except the retirees.

Beena first session last night, 45 on the track and its only November.

Could these Chelsea blokes be disgruntled fringe players, word is they have retained their good players except the retirees.

Beena first session last night, 45 on the track and its only November.

The bloke im talking about would have never played a reserve game in his life even at vfl level.
not disgruntled wants a change.
so will be very interesting to see.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Grant??? Sam Radford??? Taylor Irish???

not tay there is no way he would leave harro the two are best mates but it will be on here early next week.
:cool:
but chelsea will be a huge force next year even without this bloke with a few new arrivals and a bloody strong bunch of kids coming through.

Well having played with those Chelsea players myself at Sandringham I know that Mitch Grant, Peter Capsalis & Sam Radford did play reserves at the Zebras and so did Taylor Irish at Springvale. The only 1 I could think of is Ricky Hayward?? From memory he never played a 2's game when I was at Sandy and hasn't at Chelsea. Would be a great get if it was him!!

hey guys, Joel Ferguson (former hightett assistant coach) has been appointed at Clayton in the same role. Also Joey Sibilia, Ben Villella and Stuey Saville are all on board at the Clays. Joel's appointment was confirmed last night!

Have confirmed that Paul Fermanis is definitely heading back to Oakleigh Dists. Quite a few more recruits heading to the Princes Hwy as well. Could be the ones to watch in Div 2.

Have confirmed that Paul Fermanis is definitely heading back to Oakleigh Dists. Quite a few more recruits heading to the Princes Hwy as well. Could be the ones to watch in Div 2.

Well it was reported that he is still training a Noble Park.
The word was Dingley are very keen to get him as well..

Hi guys,

Can somebody please list all the clubs in division 2 2010.Thanks

Clayton,
South Yarra,
Oakleigh Districts,
Highett,
Murrumbeena,
Caufield,
Black Rock,
Ashwood,
Lyndale,
Skye.
Claytons only 10 minutes from Moorabbin. If your keen PM me and i will give you some details. :D

a bit late now to be recruiting the damage has been done as you well know . you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back