SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit late now to be recruiting the damage has been done as you well know . you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Ok Fuc@head as usual talking shit, i dont need to do any recruiting as that has all been taken care of and quite well i might add too. The bloke asked a question and i answered adding that Clayton was near Moorabbin rather than the poor bloke take a chance and head to Highett or even worse Heatherton with an absolute Ass Bandit like you, i just hope that you and your team dont disgrace the black and white jumpers to much during the year as a lot of us fear you might. {like last time].
As for one of your comments a while ago about asking Joel Tisdale a question he seems to have no idea who you are! so im wondering if you were in your little fantasy land again.... Or do you ever get out of it..:cool:

hey guys, Joel Ferguson (former hightett assistant coach) has been appointed at Clayton in the same role. Also Joey Sibilia, Ben Villella and Stuey Saville are all on board at the Clays. Joel's appointment was confirmed last night

Went down and had a look last night. The Clays had 40 on the track and quite a few new recruits. Ferguson, Sibilia, Vilella and Saville all there along with a few others. Head coach Szerszyn looks to have trim down a few kgs and will be very tough to play on next year. Should kick 100! Good numbers for a club that has not recruited anyone and going to lose their top 4 players hey Veiw?

Have confirmed that Paul Fermanis is definitely heading back to Oakleigh Dists. Quite a few more recruits heading to the Princes Hwy as well. Could be the ones to watch in Div 2.

Can back this up Whisper. Fermanis definitely back at the Districts.

hey guys, Joel Ferguson (former hightett assistant coach) has been appointed at Clayton in the same role. Also Joey Sibilia, Ben Villella and Stuey Saville are all on board at the Clays. Joel's appointment was confirmed last night

Went down and had a look last night. The Clays had 40 on the track and quite a few new recruits. Ferguson, Sibilia, Vilella and Saville all there along with a few others. Head coach Szerszyn looks to have trim down a few kgs and will be very tough to play on next year. Should kick 100! Good numbers for a club that has not recruited anyone and going to lose their top 4 players hey Veiw?
Just to let you know CalytonGuru Sth yarra have cancelled all training sessions before xmas not much use Szerszyn to dominate clayton now have half of highett training them and 40 on the track in november you might as well start the engraving to save the sfl some time.bye the way how old is richard these days??

Just to let you know CalytonGuru Sth yarra have cancelled all training sessions before xmas not much use Szerszyn to dominate clayton now have half of highett training them and 40 on the track in november you might as well start the engraving to save the sfl some time.bye the way how old is richard these days??

Szerszyn is a young 30, about to turn 31. In the best shape as i have seen him. He will be an imposing figure for anyone who lines up on him. Just wondering, are there any good defenders in divvy 2? We have been in divvy one for so long i would like to know what the talent like is.

Ah ya spoilt it Guru...i was going to wait till the other new recruits turn up closer to x- mas then do a full new head count just for View but ah well there goes his rumours.. i think thats twice in a week his rumours have failed. Lift ya game View or people might start doubting you...:cool:

Ah ya spoilt it Guru...i was going to wait till the other new recruits turn up closer to x- mas then do a full new head count just for View but ah well there goes his rumours.. i think thats twice in a week his rumours have failed. Lift ya game View or people might start doubting you...:cool:

so these division two recruits will make the grade in division one and these so called guns are closer to the end of there careers would be lucky if they got into heatherton reserves side and just in case you forgot YA IN DIVISION 2 CAUSE YOU SAT BACK ON YOUR ASSES AND DID NOTHING FOR COUPLE OF YEARS
and dont be surprised if tessa plays at ??????????????????????

Thats all true is it??????
I guess you could talk up your club until the crows come home...
Facts are you have not recruited too well.

so these division two recruits will make the grade in division one and these so called guns are closer to the end of there careers would be lucky if they got into heatherton reserves side and just in case you forgot YA IN DIVISION 2 CAUSE YOU SAT BACK ON YOUR ASSES AND DID NOTHING FOR COUPLE OF YEARS

Mate, you obvioiusly have not looked at the recent history. I think the Clays have missed the finals in divvy 1 (yes divvy 1) 8 of the past ten years including 2 flags without spending big $$$$. Not a bad statistic. These guns would not get a game in Heatherton reserves. Mate i think you must be on something. Lets have a look at your seniors side this year. How was your forward line. Lets have a look, Williams 32 and big, Regnier 32 and big and Crowe 37.These guys will struggle to get a kick in divvy 1. The backman will run off them all day long The Tunners would need to really look at recruiting someone big because you will be the laughing stock of the comp just like you were 2 years ago. So lets just stop the personal insults on the club.

It is divvy 2 football. Why would you go out and spend $$$$4 on guns when our priority is getting back to the winning culture of the club which it lost last year. Our recruits will be perfect with what the club is trying to set out to achieve. So Ferguson, Siblilia, Vilella and the other Highett boys along with the Geln Waverley boys will not be handy recruits?

Gee you must sleep well at night stating the bleeding obvious, its not a secret that we sat back and enjoyed 2 flags in 6 years and finals appearance in all but one of the others, competing and beating the best over that time. Un like the tunners who came up a grade shit themselves and disappeared.:thumbsu: And i'm really starting to doubt if you know Joel at all coz you cant even spell his last name. " YOU FU4K HEAD"
HA HA HA HA Heatherton reserves side is that the one that came up to Divvy one last time, sure looked like it by the end of the season, so i think they can handle it. You and your mate View talk absolute crap....:D

Ah changed your tune already dic#head?? Last time you stated that we did not have one new person at our club and this was a definate, confirmed by you coz you reckon you know!! And our top 4 players were gone !! gone you said ??? where ? to training with the other Clayton boy's thats the only place they were going. Now that a few names get thrown around your saying we have not recruited too well and your only going off the names that have been mentioned on here, what about the ones that have'nt? You really need to talk to your source coz i think they are a bit confused. I look forward to your next Clayton update..:D

I have not changed anything Ho mo :D Your team has not recruited anyone yet the guys you mentioned have not commited to your club.
These are the facts you will find most wont be around after Xmas.
So keep up the dribble lets talk again in 2010;)

HA HA HA IS THAT ALL YA GOT...........Average champ average.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey view, believe me those names WILL BE AT CLAYTON, so what if they havent signed yet, it only takes 5 secs to sign a piece of paper mate. It would prob take you a bit longer cause you sound like a complete DICK&(%!

While im at it, you reckon those guys couldnt get a kick at heatherton ressies???? Mate you are bloody kidding yourself, they would run rings around them. The Highett boys did some damage to them in round 1 and although they won the flag, to say they couldnt get a game is a bit harsh. All those highett guys have played A-grade ammos and played in flags.. They can and will be playing at CLAYTON regardless of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

While im at it, you reckon those guys couldnt get a kick at heatherton ressies???? Mate you are bloody kidding yourself, they would run rings around them. The Highett boys did some damage to them in round 1 and although they won the flag, to say they couldnt get a game is a bit harsh. All those highett guys have played A-grade ammos and played in flags.. They can and will be playing at CLAYTON regardless of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

This is hilarious boys, very entertaining, interested to hear if anyone from Highett knows that they are losing half their team to Clayton???

Another 40 on the track at Beena tonight, ticking along nicely.

talking these signings up a fair bit. i saw highett play a couple of times this year they are ok signings but saying they are upto a grade ammos is a fair stretch

talking these signings up a fair bit. i saw highett play a couple of times this year they are ok signings but saying they are upto a grade ammos is a fair stretch

All im saying is that they have played a-grade ammos thats all, never said they where up to playing at that level now hence why they are playing divvy 2 football, but you have to be a pretty good player to make any a-grade ammos side.

And yes Highett are well aware that these players have left, Joel ferguson was shafted at Highett and is best mates with Stuey Saville so once Joel's appt was confirmed Stuey was on board. Sibilia and Villella have played at the same clubs since 1999 so if one goes the other will be also be there.

Those 4 names will be there come round one!

Well at least i know i will be able to get the slab off you personally coz you wont be playing on that day, just spectating:D

ok homer i to would be surprised if we one but i will not be surprised when you dont even play in grand final wish you a merry xmas and a safe new year and i do know joel and clint i actually played against clint once.

Ho mo you wont even get a look in because you no and know i know you are a dude..
So keep the dribble to a tolerant level goose...

A bit of advice for you Veiw, If you are going to tell others not to dribble, perhaps you should have a read at some of your own posts!

any1 got anythin moar on this?

By the sound of it Moorabbin Kangas will going around again. This was a quote from the AGM.

"Wayne Holdsworth, the CEO of the SFL, spoke to the meeting and ensured the members that the SFL would do everything in their power to ensure the survival of the Moorabbin Kangaroos, that they required the Kangaroos to maintain their position in the SFL, and that despite whatever rumours there was going around, that the Kangaroos were not in a desperate situation and that Clubs that had been in dire straights in previous years, and really facing disaster, had been able to resurrect themselves ".

Good luck to them, hope they can bounce back.

All im saying is that they have played a-grade ammos thats all, never said they where up to playing at that level now hence why they are playing divvy 2 football, but you have to be a pretty good player to make any a-grade ammos side.

And yes Highett are well aware that these players have left, Joel ferguson was shafted at Highett and is best mates with Stuey Saville so once Joel's appt was confirmed Stuey was on board. Sibilia and Villella have played at the same clubs since 1999 so if one goes the other will be also be there.

Why dont you mention A grade ammo ressies i am sure that is what you mean...

A grade ressies more like it dont try to embalish things buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back